GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

:eek: Wtf ?! Was just on rpi official forum and you did not thank for using this forum as a source of communication
You seem a little confused for some reason! In the future get your facts straight before you criticize someone.

I used Dingoonity as the source not OP and the thread is in the off topic section so I don't see how it's spam. I'm not selling it, just informing people of the Kickstarter.

^

No I wasn't critacizing you . But this thread HAS had a good chunk to do with the GCW Zero , does it not ? And so I figure if that is acnologed it will ALSO ( in addition to the GCW Zero ) get some respect out their for the Pandora . You know the forum of the device were on right now ?!

My comment on rpi forum has nothing to do with the kickstarter .

I'm not going to have the funds to back this but I do hope it's successful. My caanoo broke recently and this looks like it could be a nice replacement.

I'm really stoked on this device.  It is very well done and can't wait to get my hands on one.  Everyone should do their best to help spread the word on this to your social networks, friends, family, etc.  The new website looks awesome!

Great, I´m not going to be able to get one currently, but am sure to chip in some gold coins.

All the great luck to it, I suspect it is going to succeed.

Maybe it does need more than 19 days on kickstarter justin, in order to be successful? Can this be extended if need be?

Of all the wannabe gimmicky stuff that floods kickstarter the gcw zero is not such a beast.It deserves to be born...

I don't think the end date can be changed once the project goes live.  I think 19 days is enough time to do what needs to be done. 

As of this morning, the pledges are up to $15,282 with 18 days to go. That's an encouraging amount to be at the beginning.

I have one question of relevance to interested buyers though. Considering the KS GCW video specifically makes mention of it at 1:13, is Playstation emulation under Dingux actively being worked on for the handheld(or is there a general available time estimate when the OpenGL libraries will be released to facilitate this complex undertaking for the MIPS-based Zero)?  

Good point. I can't imagine a decent playstation emulator being available anywhere near the time these devices would be theoretically going out to backers

Hey guys does the gcw have 1 or 2 1ghz cpu? only in the first post it states 2 1ghz cpu

here is my precious

P1000454.jpg

i have a gcw now i no longer need to be a fan any more i am more than a fan.

Back