Geekiest Thing You've Done Lately

Geekiest thing I've done lately, hmmmm, laughed at this joke,

"Two helium atoms are walking down the road, when one atom says to the other, 'You know, I think I've lost an electron', 'are you sure?' says the other atom, 'Yes, I'm positive!'"

Hmmmm
HAHAHAHA :lol:

Geekiest Thing? Bought $100 headphones.

I want to get me the Seinheiser phase cancelation cheap ones :p £100 :p But I haven't got the money ahah :D

Last edited by a moderator:
(I would of been round here more often but my friggin GP32 FLU's light has stopped switching on...I think the switch has come disconnected but since I cant be arsed to fix it does anyone want to make me an offer...?)
The flu light switch isnt wired well... so that prolly why it isnt working. Try leaving your gp32 on for a while with the flu light switch pressed down, eventually the light should turn back on.. :)

Geekiest thing I've done lately, hmmmm, laughed at this joke,

"Two helium atoms are walking down the road, when one atom says to the other, 'You know, I think I've lost an electron', 'are you sure?' says the other atom, 'Yes, I'm positive!'"

Hmmmm
HAHAHAHA :lol:

Geekiest Thing? Bought $100 headphones.

I want to get me the Seinheiser phase cancelation cheap ones :p £100 :p But I haven't got the money ahah :D
I think you mean Sennheiser. And what are these phase cancellation headphones? From the sound of it they are cheap quality and not head-fi sound. For that much money you should consider the refurbished Sennheiser HD600s on Amazon right now. It's an amazing deal. Of course, the audio-technica line is also good since they have amazing soundstage. The A500s run for $100, so that could save you some money right there and still give you great sound quality (They are also closed cans). Of course you could also get the A900s for $199, but the A500s are ~80% of the A900s.

I´ll celebrate the 95st birthday of Conrad Zuse today.
(He´s the fellow who built the 1st computer)
Actually i will also celebrate the completion of my oral exams with my friends! But i´ll bring out a toast for him!

Cheers!

I recreated an old game in fenix onto the gp32 with snazzy bits

*Coming Soon*

Back