Genesis Quickie...

bubble

Still Fresh
Ok so....as a newbie....wot is the best genesis emulator to give me full speed, sound and full screen. Also the best compatability to run games.

I know this has been covered before somewhere, but hey, things looked a little slow. :D

Sloooow down, genesis emulation has only just started to come to a good speed recently anyway. Look for fgen32 and gigadrive and see which suits you best. Only fgen has sound, but Im not sure if the versions with sound have been released publicly yet, so I'd go for gigadrive right now. It has no sound or saves but good speed.

gigadrive is mighty fine, has no sound but a very high compatability rate and a lot of the games work near to perfect.

gigadrive your best bet by far, and the one to watch

though rlyeh could certainly make that one get squashed all to hell if he keeps going as he's going (rlyeh's emus usually have all the cool extra's too, gamma corrections/saves/video options etc).

first one with great speed AND sound AND saves will be the winner, but it's great that there's some healthy competition..! keep up the great work guys

Back