Get Hando A Drink!

The Polish thing is nothing to be scared of, just put the amount in the $ box, it is US currency then click the button below it to update the screen - then log in to Paypal.

Done.

Nova said:
Will do when hando actually implements any of the much needed changes.

Then why post at all, many of us already are 'done'. Your post serves no purpose in this forum (other than to serve your need for attention).
Edit: I did donate, all you seem to do is complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
'BackAssward' said:
Then why post at all, many of us already are 'done'. Your post serves no purpose in this forum (other than to serve your need for attention).
That is just unneeded hostility...

Peter R said:
'BackAssward' said:
You might be right, that I over reacted... but I don't (at this moment) feel that my target is entirely innocent either. That being said, I will withdraw and say I admit to making hostility.

Sincerely, BackAssward.

(p.s. though, it's not like you're a stranger to unneeded hostility on these forums, my friend Peter. We can only act as we feel, and judge later.)

'BackAssward' said:
'Peter R' said:
'BackAssward' said:
You might be right, that I over reacted... but I don't (at this moment) feel that my target is entirely innocent either. That being said, I will withdraw and say I admit to making hostility.

Sincerely, BackAssward.

(p.s. though, it's not like you're a stranger to unneeded hostility on these forums, my friend Peter. We can only act as we feel, and judge later.)

Nova's right, why are we donating when all Hando has done was show he's alive and say that he won't leave the community? When he actually fixes some problems, I'll donate as well.

Honestly now, I think people are just thinking it's "chic" to donate. Reesy has done a lot for the community, and in the past, I've donated to him. However, if he comes along and says "I will release this and that in the future", would I start throwing money his way? Definitely not. Use some common sense and stop mindlessly following others.

Are we getting Hando a drink or buying a license for forum software?
I'm a little confused, and the new forum seems to have died once again despite all the "okay, we're seriously moving now, you guys" business.

'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
Nova's right, why are we donating when all Hando has done was show he's alive and say that he won't leave the community?
Ingrate. The past 6 years don't count for anything?

edit: I'm not saying people *should* donate (it should be an individual's decision), just that it's a bit beyond the pale to try and convince people *not* to.

'GunPei2X' said:
'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
Nova's right, why are we donating when all Hando has done was show he's alive and say that he won't leave the community?
Ingrate. The past 6 years don't count for anything?

Of what, hosting a forum? I respect what Hando does and the effort involved, but in my HUMBLE opinion, other people deserve donations more. You should keep your name slinging to yourself, it's very unbecoming.

I can understand people being hesitant, but one good reason to donate now is that it will (hopefully) fund an upgrade to IBP v3. If the money doesn't come in, it won't happen.

Regarding other people who deserve donations from the community (and there are plenty), often the best strategy is just to ask. ;)

'quartercast' said:
Done

'Iorgy77' said:
Wow, dont go up against the Openexile clique... :rolleyes:
Wtf is Openvile anyways?

Another separatist faction I think... :huh:

Seriously I'm just donating so Hando can have a few drinks on me. I don't care if he doesn't fix the forum as the bugs don't annoy me that much and I have had a few years of enjoyment thanks to the community anchored around this place.

Done.

Still in Polish, but I was able to paste it into Google Translate.

Any people from the US or anywhere that uses . instead of , for the decimal place. I couldn't specify a cent until I used the , .

Kick ass, let's get this forum moving and allow Hando a pleasing libation of his choosing ;)

:D

;) "i like to move it" song
doesn't fit the place!

let's stay at the VERY INDEXED/GOGLEloved place

+$6 DONE (stop drinking, you b%%%% ^_- Eat something now! )

but damn it!!!
i made it after 5-6 tries..
(the error messages were in Polish... ok, i got them)
and it doesn't allow you to donate $4.44
And you can't pay less than USD 5....
Yo'veu tricked me, so%%%%%!!!! j/k

I wish i hadn't donated to the assy Wikipedia ^_-

Back