GOG.com

I apparently already purchased Freespace 2 back in 2012 for the low low price of $6.
I've never played it.

Yeah me too...looking to play on the Pyra (my Pandora is suffering flickering screen due to lcd cable failing...and i almost stopped using...sadly)

Oh, a cool thing I found in the last Dying Light changelog !! I actually was just happy that it is still receiving updates ad patches, but still this is an additiona good thing !!

Code:
Items once exclusive to Gemly to be made available to everyone:
-Rusty Spine
-Candy Cutter

Aww yeah, the games client to end all games clients is here! It can apparently assimilate games from twenty other clients.

As far as I understand, the DB containing all the shared data from the other platforms will be kept from GOG, and I don't like very much the idea... I understand that this way, if you install ONLY GOG Galaxy in a new PC you will be able to "see" your progress/games in all the other platforms that you still not have installed in this new PC, but I would have preferred this data to be read only locally at the start, and only if the access credentials are saved directly in the other accessed clients.
Because even reading the FAQ, I still don't know if you have to give to Galaxy your account credentials to the other stores, or if it just runs the respective clients, ignoring id/passwords, to get the data.

Guys, Wasteland 2 is free at GOG!

This is great, because people will be able to play it before Wasteland 3 comes out in 2020. Funny how things worked out like that.

Edit: I'm working on a new mathematical theory. It states that, given an infinite timeline, all PC games will eventually become giveaways. Right now I'm trying to work out a formula to determine more precisely when each individual game will become a giveaway. I'm thinking impending sequels play a role...

Last edited:
This is great, because people will be able to play it before Wasteland 3 comes out in 2020.

The free keys for the first one seems already finished O_O

EDIT:

Now the serials are working again :)
If someone don't know where to get Wasteland 1 for free, do this from the browser (NOT FROM GALAXY):
click on "Wasteland 2 Director's Cut"
then select "MORE" -> "Serial Keys" and use the proposed link

Last edited:
As the GOG winter sale continues, two more free games have appeared. Postal 2 is free for the next 48 hours, and Postal 1 will now supposedly be free on GOG forever.

And in case you were wondering, yes, a new Postal is in development.

Two very old classics (made better) became free:

Galaxy asked to be updated to 2.0 ... so I was thinking it was stable, considering I never checked for beta versions... it installed and it's BETA...

Damn... this thing is not ready to be used... it is missing basic functionalities... and instead has things totally unuseful that can't be disabled... like the list of the recent games that the people is playing... not "friends", just random people...

Right now it can't even substitute Galaxy 1.2 !! :eek:

Last edited:
A group of hackers cracked the GOG version of Deus Ex since the DLC is Galaxy/online only.

rOApQuu.png

This must be discussed directly in the GOG forum.

With Dying Light there was almost the same issue regarding DLCs, and at some point so much people was complaining that they solved.

Back