Got Horrible Troubles By Playin Mp3s

Eis

Still Fresh
hello everybody!

i'm a new member in this forum and i'm deeply grateful for any help by you!

...since yesterday im a proudly owner of a GP32 -BLU!

its new terrain for me at all...but everything works fine (emus etc) expect that playin of mp3s. Regardless of which player I use for. After hours of testing of a range of players, converting mp3s back and forth... I havnt anymore idea what my fault could be. -the only way to get it work in some degree is to convert to a mono format -so it sounds passibly joyful... (-but very low)

its everytime the same bug... i almost tested all possibilities in formats (ogg,wma,mp3) with several players like Omega5's WMA/MP3, GPmadMp3, SvOrbis and build-in. -all in latest version.

I do not have any soundtroubles by using an emulator. -also in stereo...so im hoping that I can fix it. -allthough i use headphones...

- I forgot to mention that the problem only by using headphones exists... by usin the speakers everything sounds very good and clear. only when im using the headphones(which i prefer when im sitting in a bus..*gg*) with any mp3player i got terrible sound in my ears.

i also tested to convert the audiofiles with several converters and engines.... i cant explain me....

could an installation of another firmware fix this or sth??

Please try to help me. thank you very much in advance!

eis

have you ever though that it might be your head phones cuase that just might be it im not saying it is im saying its a good possibility and if its not then i dont know what to tell you cause im not a guru a and xtreme team member

if its clicking and so, it could be that you play it at a too low or bad speed (MHz) I think... but I´m not the one to ask what MHz speed you should use.

The headphone socket in the GP32 is very tight - make sure you push the plug all the way in - you almost have to force it in !

That would be my only explanation, why should the speakers play the mp3s just fine, but the headphones not? Try another pair of hps and see (or hear) if it still don`t work.

Could well be a bad headphone *jack* -- if anothe rpair of headphones are also bad, then its the jack :/

jeff

OK, thanx for all your replys. -i supose that it is the hp-jack because it sounds with any extern output like that.... everytime i got sound like any mpeg-interferences.

So everybody else only have to plug the headphones and its a quiet good sound??
-i really think that its a bad jack. -that is too unhappy... i got that gear for only a few hours now... it seems to have shipped back to korea and get another.

double- :(

eis

Back