Gp Advance Progress Report

c0ncept posted on May 2 2004 at 09:27 PM said:
hmmm, I hope he does charge for it in a way. Because then he will finish it quicker and it will probably be of a slightly higher quality because of the added incentive to make it really good so he could charge for it.
It would probably cause him legal troubles which in turn would make it never finish. Better donate to him if you enjoy what he is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly seems like he's asking people if they would pay for it. Perhaps he has already forgot about Nintendo threatening that Zodiac GBA Emulator writer.

Personally, I think he should ask for donations, but not sell it. The big N will not want to see an emulator for there system on JoyGP one little bit.

Squidge posted on May 2 2004 at 09:57 PM said:
Certainly seems like he's asking people if they would pay for it. Perhaps he has already forgot about Nintendo threatening that Zodiac GBA Emulator writer.

Personally, I think he should ask for donations, but not sell it. The big N will not want to see an emulator for there system on JoyGP one little bit.
The way I read is that he wanted the roms for the emulator to be sold (and only those roms would work), so he would _not_ get into legal troubles. He questioned wether or not the companies would actually sell their roms via joygp though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back