Gp Advance Status Page Up

Efompor posted on May 2 2004 at 12:47 AM said:
Hmm, I just thought of something... The GP32 and the Zodiac both have ARM9 processers, right? So If someone were to code an emulator on the Zodiac like GP Advance, they could emulate the GP32 on Zodiac like you can the GBA on GP32, right? I mean the GP32 really doesn't have any custom chips or anything other than the ARM9, so the Zodiac would have 33mhz minimum left to spare... I don't have a Zodiac but I sure would buy one if you could play GP32 on it ANYway... I'd assume it would have to be coded really efficiantly, considering the GBA to GP32 is a 16 to 166mhz difference and its still hard

Edit; That emulator would probably kill gamepark, so it would be kind of evil, but it would be soo tempting gp32_console
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :lol: .
Sorry, Ill shut up now. ;)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
.... come how I doubt z folks would care to go so fars as to try making an GP32 emulator for their system... it'd be rediculously pointless for them since they already have their own "homebrew" community. Besides I think they might have the impression that all our homebrew stuff is puzzle games and emmulators anyway.

Emulate the official games? not worth their time.

Back