Gp2x-f100r

DBH posted on Aug 27 2006 at 02:44 AM said:
GP2X-F100W

GP2X-F100W.jpg

Waoow... i want that one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Na I think I've redeemed myself considering there was proof in my pudding when Vimacs said there was a red and white one in the works anyways ;)

Alex. posted on Aug 27 2006 at 02:21 AM said:
how about an all white one, including the borders, buttons, rubber jackets, and bottom sticker? ;)
- Alex

:blink:

GP2X-F100W2.jpg

Looking good!

Btw DBH, could you release a 640x480 PNG with the standard GP2X facing you? I'd love to do some photoshop designer cases myself if you don't mind ;)

As for the alluminum case, it would be nice for it to be painted alluminum, not necessarily silver.

- Alex

Yikes. That's just asking for a little kid with chocolatey hands to hold it.

Firmware 2.10 should show that GPH logo at startup instead of that other images.

Turn on - Fade in (with cool bootsound) - Animation (while loading) - Fade out to the menu...

GPH should hire me for giving the GP2X users the feeling they didn't buy a crappy handheld :p

BTW DBH, you've got some great skills! I am doing the same kinda school do/did. :)

NoidZ posted on Aug 27 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
Turn on - Fade in (with cool bootsound) - Animation (while loading) - Fade out to the menu...
Am I the only one who changed the bootsound to a blank 0 byte .wav file? It's so annoying to have it go off uncontrollably, I'm better off.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Aug 27 2006 at 04:50 PM said:
NoidZ posted on Aug 27 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
Am I the only one who changed the bootsound to a blank 0 byte .wav file? It's so annoying to have it go off uncontrollably, I'm better off.

- Alex

I keep meaning to do just that. I use my GP2X in bed a lot, and it wakes up my roommates having it playing its little chime noises.

The colors of the renderings are not accurate.
I had the new colors in my hand last week at our appartment, the red is more a dark wine red.
Looks nice.
And the surrounding was black, not white.
Though it only was a prototype.

The other two were white with silver stick and buttons and completely silver :)

EvilDragon posted on Aug 28 2006 at 11:01 AM said:
I had the new colors in my hand last week at our appartment, the red is more a dark wine red.
Looks nice.

Did you take any pictures?

Iorgy77 posted on Aug 28 2006 at 01:34 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Aug 28 2006 at 11:01 AM said:
Looks nice.

Did you take any pictures?

Nope, didn't have the time for that, but I still get the pictures from GPH they took at the GC, so maybe I am allowed to post them.

Last edited:
Its all top secret and classified. If GPH releases pictures of the models too early, the universe as we know it could cease to exist.
I don't know about you guys, but I like to keep it safe.

Back