Gp2x Made Of Recycled Scart Cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuckaduckaday

I heard from someone that the inferior build quality of GP2X, is directly related to the fact that they use recycled PVC from scart cables and the suchlike, blended with ground up automotive tyres, which is then applied to the outer surface of the GP2X, to give it that "hard but grippy" feel to it.

If this were the case (pardon that awful pun!) then I should not be one bit surprised; if build quality and state of the art is to be considered, then this crude device seems to be in the 1950's along with bakelite and all the other failing materials. Not saying it's a bad piece of kit, but the design could *easily* be improved by a City & Guilds Year 1 electronics student - it sucks.

I mean, after all this time, they *still* haven't got the on/off switch to a decent ergonomic form, improved the "joystick" (lol!) so that it is also ergonomic and doesn't just fall off at the slightest pull. Also, the battery control circuit - what gives?. If the GP2X *IS* as wonderful and earth-shatteringly ground breaking as everyone says, then it has to deal with these disgustingly crude design flaws, before anyone can take it even HALF seriously. What excuse is there for not using Li-ion batteries, in the current modern climate when these are DIRT cheap and reliable to produce.

A joke? I think so!.

Crapola!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 25 2007 at 04:51 PM said:
IP ban this linuxlover fag please.

Linux what? what has linux got to do with it?. I hate Linux.

Last edited by a moderator:
moz posted on Mar 25 2007 at 04:56 PM said:
sam if thats you , your up for a spanking!

Who on earth is SAM??. i wish you'd just get the to the point, and quit with all the in-jokes and cryptic crap. What did I do?. I simply made a post, that had nothing to do with Linux - yet someone thinks I love Linux?.

WTFFF??

Someone enlighten me pls.

PS: Moz? from "Ideal" BBC Three?? :D

fuckaduckaday posted on Mar 25 2007 at 12:59 PM said:

Who on earth is SAM??. i wish you'd just get the to the point, and quit with all the in-jokes and cryptic crap. What did I do?. I simply made a post, that had nothing to do with Linux - yet someone thinks I love Linux?.

WTFFF??

well first, no one is going to take you serious because of your name

It's linuxlover, it's not too hard to figure that out. His punctuation is the same.

?.
!.

Note: If you end a sentence with an exclamation point or question mark, there's no need to use a period. ;)

DemonStar55 posted on Mar 25 2007 at 05:02 PM said:

WTFFF??

uhmmm yeah - sooo... I could say the same about your "name" mister big balls

daclassic - what are you talking about?. Who is this linuxlover dude?. Do I look like someone u know dude?. Please - someone explain this tangled mess of cross-purposes to me, because you guys sure don't seem to be capable of doing so. What the **** are you on about???????

fuckaduckaday posted on Mar 25 2007 at 01:04 PM said:

WTFFF??

daclassic - what are you talking about?. Who is this linuxlover dude?. Do I look like someone u know dude?. Please - someone explain this tangled mess of cross-purposes to me, because you guys sure don't seem to be capable of doing so. What the **** are you on about???????
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=36110 -- linuxlovers topic

and your name is fuck a duck a day, no one is going to take you serious, at all

are you sufficiently entertained yet mr spammer?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 25 2007 at 06:03 PM said:
It's linuxlover, it's not too hard to figure that out. His punctuation is the same.

?.
!.

Note: If you end a sentence with an exclamation point or question mark, there's no need to use a period. ;)

Heh you just owned him.

DemonStar55 posted on Mar 25 2007 at 05:11 PM said:
fuckaduckaday posted on Mar 25 2007 at 01:04 PM said:

WTFFF??

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=36110 -- linuxlovers topic

and your name is fuck a duck a day, no one is going to take you serious, at all

are you sufficiently entertained yet mr spammer?

listen kid - why are you referring me to random topics??. What on earth are you trying to convey to me. Oh and before you take _yourself_ too seriously, I never said I _wanted_ to be taken seriously. Whatever issues you have with your ego, I suggest you clamber over them, and leave innocent members in peace!!!. I am entitled to my viewpoint on Gp2X, thanks all the same, and I don't need your help when choosing my profile name. Using "Demon" in _YOUR_ name, is incredibly offensive to me, and just for the record, I could never take you one bit seriously matey - not with your stinking stuck up attitude, based upon sheer unadulterated NOTHINGNESS!!.

Leave me in peace kid - go and annoy someone else.

craigix posted on Mar 25 2007 at 05:19 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 25 2007 at 06:03 PM said:

?.
!.

Heh you just owned him.

Heh you just owned him.

No, no he really didn't... oh, and the government own you, by the way ;).

What's up with all these trolls here lately? This dipshit, werty, linuxlover, all these useless scumbags only lower the overall quality of the board. Then the flamewars in that Project-h thread. We need to pull this thing together. And you wonder why Dzz doesn't come by anymore.

Edit: I remember when I registered here, it was during the last few months of the GP32. Everything was so much cleaner back then, there were always great threads and great posts, a real pleasure to read. Now every other day there's some more garbage spewed everywhere, be it by trolls or petty bickerings between members. Let's try and maintain a higher level around here, and not corner ourselves into a swamp.

These retards always make their mark on this community before the mods even notice they're here ;)

demon, don't bother feeding him. We all know who he is. Hell, even he knows who he is. There's no point in trying to show him what we mean.

He even does "_this_" when he trys to convey something. It's obvious that this is the same asshole.

Mods???????????

Alex. posted on Mar 25 2007 at 05:24 PM said:
What the fuck is up with all these trolls here lately? This dipshit, werty, linuxlover, all these useless scumbags only lower the overall quality of the board. Then the flamewars in that Project-h thread. We need to pull this thing together. And you wonder why Dzz doesn't come by anymore.

how is it possible to lower something that is _already_ underground?. There is no lowering needed, you fuckwits do a jolly fine job of that yourselves. I'm a n00b, but what kinda impression have ai got after **HALF AN HOUR OF MEMBERSHIP** ??

A bunch of f**kwitted kids trying to prove that their Tonka can dig more sand than some other kids. Get a life, stop arguing, and leave people alone!.

You can do me a favour, and ban me, you ass kissing dweeblets. Go and fuck yerselves!

fuckaduckaday posted on Mar 25 2007 at 01:28 PM said:
{{ Q }} What three things _Can't_ you give a nigger??

{{ A }} 1/ A black eye - 2/ A fat lip - 3/ A perm!!
Ree-ported!

fuckaduckaday posted on Mar 25 2007 at 01:28 PM said:
I refuse to be a member of a forum run by spottyfaced nerds, attempting to defend their macho pride at every pitfall. I quit this shitty gimp pit, and I sure hope a loe more people see the light of what this place really is - a joke!.
Excellent, it's a good thing you registered here to warn us, too.

Your 'mods' LOL are half asleep u cunts

MORONS

Get a life and get ya shoes on, go outside and get some air!!!!. LOL!!

Guys, please don't feed the trolls. Just report post and go read something else. Don't bother with asnwering. It's really not worth it. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back