Gp2x Made Of Recycled Scart Cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex. posted on Mar 25 2007 at 06:24 PM said:
This dipshit, werty, linuxlover
Werty isn't quite the same, we had him arrive in the developer's IRC channel for a while. He's not really a troll he's just very strange. He came in and just ranted on for an hour about Forth, ignoring anything anybody said to him. I can post some logs if anybody is interested :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fuckaduckaday posted on Mar 25 2007 at 04:49 PM said:
I heard from someone that the inferior build quality of GP2X, is directly related to the fact that they use recycled PVC from scart cables and the suchlike, blended with ground up automotive tyres, which is then applied to the outer surface of the GP2X, to give it that "hard but grippy" feel to it.

That was the Giz, that had that rubber coating. Wrong system dude.

Orkie posted on Mar 25 2007 at 02:16 PM said:
Alex. posted on Mar 25 2007 at 06:24 PM said:
This dipshit, werty, linuxlover
Werty isn't quite the same, we had him arrive in the developer's IRC channel for a while. He's not really a troll he's just very strange. He came in and just ranted on for an hour about Forth, ignoring anything anybody said to him. I can post some logs if anybody is interested :)
Do post, do post :)

sometimes I wish I could shoot people in the face through the internet...

Wait?! We have an irc channel? Since when? Please direct me to it....and somebody needs to really tell me about these things. :(

Oh and yeah, I'd be happy to convert it to a .txt book or something so people can read it on the 2X :p

Efnet: #GP2X

forgot what the dev channel was called but you will certainly find out somehow.

:blink: whoops... err... I was blinded by that duckfucker guy's posts?

Yep, Chatzilla's the one.

Thanks for posting the logs Orkie. I'm inclined to believe he is a computer, for his slow reaction to what people reply, for his standard punctuation (like " ."), and for all the useless line breaks

he uses on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back