Gp32 Blu At Lik-sang In Stock

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
Great news from Lik-Sang.com. Their GP32 BLU stock arrived and is now shipped to the whole word for incredible price of 179.90 $ (149 Euro).
All the new GP32 BLU are equipped with high performance memory and most of them overclock out-of-the-box to 166MHz. If you want to be part of the GP32 scene or just own this piece of videogame and emulation history, this is the right time. Read the full news here.

grr I spent $210 on my FLU from Lik Sang back in February! Now the price is down $30 and the screen is 10x better!!! What bad timing

But that's an amazing deal. I wonder why they would make it even cheaper than the old FLU's were. Gbax better look out they are gonna have some stiff competition

hando posted on Jul 15 2004 at 09:23 AM said:
Great news from Lik-Sang.com. Their GP32 BLU stock arrived and is now shipped to the whole word for incredible price of 179.90 $ (149 Euro).
All the new GP32 BLU are equipped with high performance memory and most of them overclock out-of-the-box to 166MHz. If you want to be part of the GP32 scene or just own this piece of videogame and emulation history, this is the right time. Read the full news here.
It's an old new Hando... <_<
One week that everyone knows it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumaster posted on Jul 15 2004 at 09:53 AM said:
what? the article is dated July 15th... today :huh:

:D might order a Gp32 Blu now! Hm. It's possible somehow to avoid the import taxes? Which kind of shipping is to prefer?

I’m from Sweden and a new Gp32 Blu would be nice as hell cause I’m going to do my military service in a few months.. lot’s of travels and stuff then ;E

If I weren't always so goddamn poor, I'd pick one up. I might have to sell some shit. My GP can't be worth a ton, though. It's a non-lit unit that won't OC past 144. Good times. On the other hand, it's in kick-ass condition.

All the new GP32 BLU are equipped with high performance memory and most of them overclock out-of-the-box to 166MHz. If you want to be part of the GP32 scene or just own this piece of videogame and emulation history, this is the right time.  Read the full news here.
It is fresh news :) I am not talking about pre orders which are available since three or four days (not a week :) but about GP32 BLU in stock. Check news on main lik-Sang page.

hando posted on Jul 15 2004 at 10:24 AM said:
All the new GP32 BLU are equipped with high performance memory and most of them overclock out-of-the-box to 166MHz. If you want to be part of the GP32 scene or just own this piece of videogame and emulation history, this is the right time.  Read the full news here.
It is fresh news :) I am not talking about pre orders which are available since three or four days (not a week :) but about GP32 BLU in stock. Check news on main lik-Sang page.
Ok so I misread...forgive me. :)

might order a Gp32 Blu now! Hm. It's possible somehow to avoid the import taxes? Which kind of shipping is to prefer?

I’m from Sweden and a new Gp32 Blu would be nice as hell cause I’m going to do my military service in a few months.. lot’s of travels and stuff then
The obvious solution and it's in the EU, so don't worry about taxes. Hell, I'm considering this myself, even though my regular NLU works fine and overclocks to 150 without a problem. Is there a review anywhere that manages to contrast the BLU and the regular version? I imagine it's hard getting the difference to show up in photos...

so how much is a gp32 blu including shipping/money transfer/customs?
probably more than 200 euro which i pay in italy/spain?

I bough allot of things at Liksang.
And i never had to pay for the Import costs/taxes.
So it will be

GP32 Blu US$ 179.90 (~148.21 EUR)
shipping costs (GLOBAL PRIORITY) US$ 9.00 ( ~7.41 EUR)
Total US$ 188.90 (~155.63 EUR)

Never paid taxes when ordering from Lik-Sang.

It's the best price today, shipping included even when you are in Europe. I'll order mine from them soon ! :D

Nice! Just sold my FLU, and the BLU price drops through the floor just before I purchase it. At that price, you'd be silly not to buy one :)

$179.90 so thats including postage? or am i wrong ? anyway think i might sell my flu and get a blu :D. Oh and i got my flu from lik-sang and paid no customs or tax or anyother charges :D

Buying a BLU Squidge? Does that mean you are comming back for a while?

Hard to resist a cheap system and pretty screen.

Back