GP32 EXT Connector Needed!

tfc

Ok I know I can get one from http://www.hyupjininc.com/eng/product/3050_1802pin.htm, but the shipping is too expensive.

A few people on this board were lucky enough to get some free samples from that company and I was wondering if you have any left and are willing to sell (or give ;)) one to me? TJFBryant or Chunk-e-munk-e you have some don't you?

Failing that does anyone know of anywhere in the UK (online) that sells the correct connector?

xTFCx

P.S Im in the UK btw....

P.P.S Email = tfc_3000@hotmail.com

The serial cable for a samsung T100 has the correct connector, as do some other samsung mobiles. I've no idea if it actually works as a serial cable though 'cos I've still not got round to trying it.

Yeah the samsung serial connectors have some of the pins needed already removed :( I just hope TJFBryant or Chunk-e-munk-e see's this topic :)

xTFCx

I see the topic and I hear your call for help. I think, THINK, I have 2 connectors left over from that company. I want to keep one of them incase I need it for repair. IF I can find the other one, I would be willing to send it to you for no charge, just as long as you pay for the shipping and handling. I am from the US, New York.

PLEASE Email me at TJFBryant@aol.com, so we can work out something.

I'm also looking for a connector.
If anyone finds a uk source could they post it here?
If I find one I'll post the info.

Cool TJFBryant ive emailed you :)

IF anyone in the UK has a connector though please do reply :)

xTFCx

Back