Gp32 Girlfriends

Klown posted on Oct 10 2004 at 10:33 AM said:
Hi at this is Klowns girlfriend. Klown has a fucking huge penis and i love to take it every night. I swear this isn't a thinly veiled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" post. Anyway later, i'm going to give Klown pleasure while he plays fGen ;)
is your girlfriend by any chance under 16?
And I qoute
I rape children

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who's a girl (not a girlfriend, though) that likes playing on my GP32. Every time she sees that I have it with me, she just keeps bugging me to let her play Doom.

jmetal88 posted on Oct 10 2004 at 05:03 PM said:
I have a friend who's a girl (not a girlfriend, though) that likes playing on my GP32. Every time she sees that I have it with me, she just keeps bugging me to let her play Doom.

Go on, Let her play with it. Fnarr fnarr!

Trooper

Klown posted on Oct 10 2004 at 02:30 PM said:
Deleted User posted on Oct 10 2004 at 12:04 PM said:
Klown posted on Oct 10 2004 at 11:33 AM said:
Hi at this is Klowns girlfriend. Klown has a fucking huge penis and i love to take it every night. I swear this isn't a thinly veiled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" post. Anyway later, i'm  going to give Klown pleasure while he plays fGen ;)
I think hes trying to make up for something he dont have iri.
I think somebody is thinks my post was serious.

somebody thinks MY post was serious

Howdy folks,

My boyfriend is moving here in two weeks, He hasn't played with mine yet (Waits for sniggering :blink: ). In fact He hasn't ever seen a GP32 close up yet. However, He will want to buy one when He finds out how good it is as He's well into retro games etc.

I bet he's the only man who has been introduced to the GP32 by a girl B) .

My only hope is that I will be able to get on to the thing after He's got his little mits on it. I will have to make sure it's in my handybag when I go to work LOL. Or I could simply distract him somehow and grab it when He's not looking (Pause for canned laughter :lol: ).

Clare.

If this thread was meant serious, my girlfriend just used my GP32 to read a comic while I drove her home. I am quite sure she likes that thing.
I don't really need to ask her to post here, do I?

My wife also enjoys my gp32_console

We play Scrabble a lot, and she also likes the book reader apps & Columns (Game Gear).

We're also working on an RPG using Gigas Engine. (She's doing all the custom art for the backgrounds and tilesets for the CHaracters, items, etc..)

Girl Gamers rock! :D

would gp32 be appreciated more by girls if it had a built-in 'rumble' function? ;)

(BTW... supplies warmfluffy's canned laughter) :lol:

Back