gp32 multiplayer?

Explosivo

Still Fresh
Do I need to buy the GP-Link addon to be able to play multyplayer games, ore is it supported in the gp32 from the beginning?

Yeah - 2 GP32s with an RF unit on each.

As regards the cellphone thingy, I think Korea uses a different standard to most of the rest of the world, so noone outside Korea would be able to use it anyway...

I know your joking aharding, but to clarify....its not used as a phone...he's talking about Internet connectivity. Your really dialing your ISP number on your cell phone thats connected to the Gp32 allowing you to use "browse the web, or check your mail.

but you knew that..right?? :rolleyes: B)

Yeah, just like on the XBOX box where it says "able to play DVD movies" ;)

....meaning GP32 *supports* wireless network gaming. If you want to use it you have to buy the RF unit.

from what I have been told, the gp32 has BlueTooth built in (or the next version is going to have it built in)...but the mulitplayer RF Linker is needed to do the whole wireless multiplayer thing.

I hate to disagree....but Bluetooth is coming for the Gp32 (it may not be built in now)....I know they have a deal with a company to install blutooth into a new version in the near future. I KNOW I am right about this one...I saw a news article on it! :)

oook shoot me...I guess I don't read threads very well....lol my apologies. :)

Back