Gp32:zine #4

count me in, but my english is bad and my screen broken, don't expect any wonders.. ;)

I am still voting for a gp32 diskmag, chipdisk or what ever it is called...

Diskmags (chipmags even) are ok but won't spread the word outside the GP32 community. I reckon stick to PDF and then it can be read/printed by anyone. Maybe some one else can convert it to GP32 later on for reading on the move. I sent the first three PDF issues to a friend and he's busy saving his beer money to get one and he hasn't even played on mine (GP32 you pervs) :)

How about a teaser on the features and improvements in speed etc of the soon to be released new version of Open Snes from Yoyo along with a printed version of the compatibility list. There are still too many people that seem to think snes emulation is unplayable. Maybe they need encouragement to try it.

PS Good luck Rico and the rest of the team.

RCX: I still need your mail! Everyone else has now got the Big Ass E-mail (tm)

Zimba: Where are the materials? Else we're gonna have to redesign it...

What big mail(tm)???

My e-mail is: rcx21000@aol.com (4get the one in my profile, I'm too lazy to update it)
My AIM is: marcrasi or rcx21000 (whichever one you want :p)

Rico posted on Mar 1 2004 at 11:50 PM said:
RCX: I still need your mail! Everyone else has now got the Big Ass E-mail (tm)
uhm? what mail?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Mar 2 2004 at 08:14 PM said:
I sent it to synkro@gmx.net, is this correct?
yes, that's correct, maybe it is to big? I got same weird porblems with my mail acount lately...

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a bit late but anyway, i would do some of the retro sytem stuff...eg. Describing its history and best games specs etc. I cant design so i wud have to send my info and pics to somone so ya prolly not interested.

I recon it should be in both html and pdf....it would take longer but it might be worth it especially if we get a html viewer for the gp32.

Email: spunkymonkey551@hotmail.com

hehe, I'm Ranama....

I'd love to help but at the moment very busy with uni work. I could do some retro reviews though, if you'd like?

PM me

Back