GP32X Needs You!

u9i, torpor and Peter also have my vote.
It's great that people are interested in this. Well done for coming forward, guys :) .

Edit: Now I think about it, maybe we should favour 'older' members over newer ones. They'd get a bit more respect. Sad but probably true.

:SaS:*rbusa said:
My vote for GP2X Wiz section issss.... :unsure:

b1ueskycomp1ex

:D

I've been voted for by someone other than myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Sony, no recommendations.

I would like to see someone who is fairly new and who isn't a dick head. We need another Mali!

carlgeorge said:
Poor Sony, no recommendations.

I would like to see someone who is fairly new and who isn't a dick head. We need another Mali!

I'm not that old, nor am I a phallus ;]

klikklak said:
+1 for alex, peter and torpor
+1
Maybe minus Peter since he, sadly, doesn't seem to have enough time.
And for sake of the transatlantic balance ^_^ : Orion.

Edit: Just forgot to mention u9i.

As pointless as it will be, I'll through my name in the hat for WiZ/Caanoo mod. I'm fairly new here but I love the site ;).

I give my vote to torpor and alex. Though I would like to mod the gp2x/wiz section myself...

Thanks for your suggestions, we'll let you know when we've come to a decision.

I frequent the forums (wiz section) quite often - several times a day. Didn't have internet for a week until now. I'd like to try out for the position of a moderator.

Hi Nova,

What happened to the moderator position? Did we get any new mods?

And may i suggest a new moderator for the Dingoo section as well? I have posted a news item days ago that still has not been approved. I think we are slowly fazing out all other consoles, because of lack of administration. It saddens me, and i hope it is not intentional. It already seems too late for the Dingoo. The Caanoo still isn't on the front page either.

/Uni

Caanoo stuff isn't on the front page since only EvilDragon has access to that sort of administrative access.

The Dingoo news probably didn't get approved as now the Dingoo news forum is squirelled away in a sub-forum is is not easy to see the unapproved topic state of it. I've approved the news now.

I also think that compressing the GP2X/GP32 forums was a bad idea. Maybe compressing their subsections but leaving things like News and General Talk on the front page would have been a better alternative.

New to this site and my wiz but would like to be considered for the wiz forum as I'll be spending plenty of time on here :)

Im on GMT if timezone needs to be known

Back