GPFight not worth 16 bucks imho

Ceromus

Still Fresh
im sure people shopping at joygp right now are wondering if they should ditch out the price of 2 games for gpfight and in my honest opinion i think gpfight is crap, you want gpfight? go get a nes emulator and double dragon, its just about the same thing and boy is it ever slow paced I seriously deleted it thats how bad I think that game is.

Now little wizard...that is a tight game, I dont know what people were talking about in some reviews i read but the version i downloaded was 100% english and it does not skip frames so I dont know what they mean. its a good game

I also received my package of GPFight last weekend. I must say that I'm not impressed by this game. The game mechanics aren't what I thought of. The other characters always run to that position where I am standing.

It's okay to have some challenge but I think the game isn't really fine tuned.

For me it's no big problem, because I enjoy to collect as many GP32 games as I can;-)

To me it looks like a pile of turd - Just get RIVER CITY RANSOM - for the nes (I swear the graphics are nicked from it)

Sorry for my double post there... I had a timeout :/

Golden Axe was a nice arcade game. Anyone know if that came out for PC Engine?

Golden Axe is available for PC-Engine on CDROM.
Yuck. Yuck. YUCk....!! Worst vers. I have ever seen.

Don't get me wrong, PCE often rivaled sega (more often, surpassed) for home translations of their arcade games but this one was atrocious.

There's a single-player version available for SMS, haven't seen it.

Dungeon and Guarder is deffinatley worth a tenner, I have been playing it for weeks and still find it great!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

:D

I also like Dungeon&Guarder, but I also liked Golden Axe on the PCE;-) I know the PCE version wasn't as good as the Mega Drive version but I liked it. I think D&G is worth 10 bucks in my opinion...

As for GPFight I am at the 2nd level (not really far), but I haven't played that much, just about 1 hour till now. I think the game is really frustrating sometimes, when everyone hits you and you have absolutly no chance to escape this. The gameplay isn't balanced!

Back