Gpsp 0.9-2xb

xnopasaranx said:
Rivroner said:
After testing it there is not much difference.Maybe 4 or 5 frames.It depends of the game :)
I would call that quite a few additional frames actually. This makes some games fullspeed!

Did I ever mention that you guys are gods? I think we should make a gp2x guru shrine. I will do that tomorrow. I am thinking, maybe a website with the names of the most well known gp2x coders, their paypal account, their most notable projects/achievements and eventually a small interview or something? For the real otakus ^^.

I think it would be good to just donate rather than a "shrine". I know they appreciate a little money :)

"Here is a archive with working mmu hack and cache flushing fix.
Here is a diff for those who are interested."

I am a bit confused though, what is the difference between these and what should we use? Advantages/disadvantages?

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC said:
xnopasaranx said:
Rivroner said:
After testing it there is not much difference.Maybe 4 or 5 frames.It depends of the game :)
I would call that quite a few additional frames actually. This makes some games fullspeed!

Did I ever mention that you guys are gods? I think we should make a gp2x guru shrine. I will do that tomorrow. I am thinking, maybe a website with the names of the most well known gp2x coders, their paypal account, their most notable projects/achievements and eventually a small interview or something? For the real otakus ^^.

I think it would be good to just donate rather than a "shrine". I know they appreciate a little money :)

"Here is a archive with working mmu hack and cache flushing fix.
Here is a diff for those who are interested."

I am a bit confused though, what is the difference between these and what should we use? Advantages/disadvantages?

It's a fix to make it faster. Use it. (the bottom link is a source code diff to keep it nice and open.. I love diffs, they make it very clear what was changed, so <3 notaz)

DaveC said:
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The original gpsp09-2xb.zip came with non-working version of mmuhack.o. After replacing with proper version of mmuhack.o, people would get speed increase, but with glitches. The version I posted fixes those glitches. It also has the hang-after-some-time issue fixed.

Even though they are only small changes to code, thanks bunches notaz. I know its not the best game in the world, but Need for speed carbon is almost playable @ 280Mhz ram timings on @ Auto fs4!

Ok, the sound sucks, but 5pfs in this game makes the difference between a slide show, and a barely playable (albiet still slow) game!

Yay, I have Tekken advance to play on ze train! woot! Thanks to you also Exophase for the great emu! And thanks to Zodttd for showing you that GBA can be done on the gp2x!

Awe, sweet, advance wars now plays so well, I could be playing it on an actual GBA with a nice large screen :D

Kudo's all round!

excellent work peeps.

can finally play advance wars 1&2 on my gp!!!! :D

BTW in case anyone is looking for the OFFICIAL bios, to get rid of that warning you might want to try looking on torrents

Finally, as in 7 months ago :p

Oh, btw, giving names/links of/to torrent sites will get you banned.

Cowai

ok.ok.ok...pull your skirt up...........

the gp2x archive site dosn't have this version and its only because i stumbled across it here (7 months after it was posted perhaps) that i now have it......

just because youve got an avatar, dosn't mean you can act like a ****.....remember that......

adamclement said:
ok.ok.ok...pull your skirt up...........

the gp2x archive site dosn't have this version and its only because i stumbled across it here (7 months after it was posted perhaps) that i now have it......

just because youve got an avatar, dosn't mean you can act like a ****.....remember that......
Dude chill... that was surely no flame. rather a good tip. Links like that do get you banned, actually even gravedigging is not taken lightly. And that's a good thing because otherwise the board would degenerate. Just take the advice and don't feel insulted.

Yay! I was looking for this in the archives.

No more 9008 for me!

emot-dance.gif

Edit:

Why does mine say 9008 in the emulator, but is already actually 0.9-2xb? :p

cowai said:
adamclement said:
All I was trying to do was help :eek:

A link to clear up your mind

Wow, that doesn't work so well for people who actually read the link of where they're going. What are you guys doing in this thread anyway :>

adamclement said:

Anybody can have avatars. That's nonsensical.

atomicthumbs said:
adamclement said:

Anybody can have avatars. That's nonsensical.

I don't have an avatar.. ;_;

I always draw my avatars so if I can't draw something good I just don't have one -_-

Back