gpSP Problem

all apologies.

I also had a lot of trouble setting up gpSP, but SOOOOOOOO worth it once I got it - my fAVe emulator. I'm loving playing through Superstar Saga again. :p

If you need help, PM me or drop me an email - you can find it by clicking on my avatar (It's on my profile page)

I have yet to connect to the Internet with my Pandora. I think I'll have to become well versed in the ways of Linux before I tackle that one successfully...

No it isn't easy. But we 'non-experts' surely knew that before we climbed aboard this ship?

Perhaps after quite some time with my Pandora I'll qualify for my very own 'l33t' badge. ;) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
FaeMinx, I managed to connect to the Internet on my unit with little issues. No fancy hackery.

^ If my memory serves me correctly, FaeMinx has a 3G device which has been proving to be a bit of a hassle. :p

Oh, right. He's probably trying to tether. Yeah, I just connected directly to a router.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm pretty sure I have everything I need to reflash my USB modem, thus debranding it and turning off mode-switch (microSD will become the new nand)... but I'm scared because if I screw up then I can't get online and ask for help!

That will only be the first step.

Quite frankly I understand so little about this that I may get it right *AND NOT EVEN KNOW* ...

I've never set up a wifi network. I've never even connected to a wifi network!! And I've only experienced a bluetooth connection *once* - cell to cell.

As soon as the Linux speak starts I'm like 'Say what??' :blink:

Until I have a *sure-fire* guide or am comfortable/knowledgeable in Linux using the Terminal... I'm going to stick to doing any online related stuff with my laptop.

When I can ditch my laptop and use my Pandora exclusively... I think I'll have to hold a little party for one. Silly hats, sparklers, and chocolate vodka shots will be mandatory. :p

all apologies.

I also had a lot of trouble setting up gpSP, but SOOOOOOOO worth it once I got it - my fAVe emulator. I'm loving playing through Superstar Saga again. :p

If you need help, PM me or drop me an email - you can find it by clicking on my avatar (It's on my profile page)

I have yet to connect to the Internet with my Pandora. I think I'll have to become well versed in the ways of Linux before I tackle that one successfully...

No it isn't easy. But we 'non-experts' surely knew that before we climbed aboard this ship?

Perhaps after quite some time with my Pandora I'll qualify for my very own 'l33t' badge. ;) :lol:
help please.

now that you said it is your fav emulator i am kinda jealous and mad that i cannot play it. :angry:

i know how to zip the roms.

i know where to find gpsp.

but the big no no word i cannot find.

i know how to zip the roms.

i know where to find gpsp.

but the big no no word i cannot find.

Use f***ing Google man!

I tried, the first link google (in french because I'm francophone) was what you want.

And from the previous messages you already got a sh*tload of pm.

I remember the good old days when there was a site for the GP2X that had ROM sets for anything that ran on the it.

all apologies.
I had been considering not bothering to donate any of my free time offering any assistance to you again after being told to "get over myself" for no reason whatsoever, but this changes that. Apology accepted. :)
well i can bring up everything with gpsp except i cannot load a game from the you know what.

upper BIN

in gpspwiz app folder are all roms and you know what else.

all roms a zipped via imac.

card is clean.

Back