Gpx2 Unvailed!!

I think it's pretty sexy....

an analogue stick isn't too bad, decent CPU (can be made up to 250mhz), big screen, homebrew out of the box...

if this hits retail at <£150 it looks like my bank account could start feeling (more) pain

i just love it, gimmeeee :)

hope they do the black one, but with white boarders instand of silver, silver allways looks cheap to me.

Mmmmmm, Very nice, Sleek. Any info on the spec`s and where`s that bloody order button. :D

Btw, It reminds of the original game & watch.

donkeyjr.jpg

Trooper

i think it looks pretty nice actually. and if its backward compatible it would be awesome, and enough buttons for decent snes emulation and prolly more cpu power to push more fps out aswell

davey g posted on Jul 27 2005 at 02:53 PM said:
I wish the screen was set in a bit to prevent scratches, other than that, this looks sweet.

Aye... Needs some sort of protection. I'll wrap a condom around. (We have big ones in Finland.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i can feel my first mod for the hand held, put the ab xy buttons into the same locations as a proper snes pad :)

It looks really cute. I prefer the black one though :blink:

If it is backward compatible, then that's excelent, even if there is the odd glitch, the coders will have it sorted out just as fast as they did with the BLU+.

I read on the site its OS is Linux, that's an interesting step!!!!

Soooo, the BIG Q is when is it going to be released so we can get our little mits on it, anyone know?

Ohh I just thought, It warents another entry on the Compatibility list :lol: .

Clare.

wait a second, I'm all confused, I thought the PMP was supposed to be the bad one with widescreen and all that crap... I guess not...

it looks okay, but it's too rectangular. It looks all futuristic but kind of dull/primitive at the same time with that rectangular shape. White or black, doesn't matter to me, they both look good to me.

So, Craig... can you tell us exactly how fast this thing is supposed to be(not like it's a huge deal, I'm just curious) now that the site's up and everything, or are they still tweaking it?

hm the design looks a little bit weird...
it doesnt look bad... i like it somehow... :p it looks retro in some ways :p

i think this will become a really great system :)

gimme, now !!!!!!!!!

Nope, atleast it's better than one on the bottom. Recline on your couch, and try to play something, with headphones, GP32 resting on your abs... well, stomach, if don't happen to have abs.... :p

Some of those pics look CGI, some don't...

And shoul not this be on "Other Consoles"? :p :lol: ;)

Mark posted on Jul 27 2005 at 01:52 PM said:
Looks like vertical based games are out.

I must say that I hope it launches in both black and white. Very pure, and clean looking.

I`m sure there`s a way to use thoughs volume buttons as fire/action buttons, So all may not be lost.

Btw, Where`s DaveC, I want to know if it meet his approval. :p

And has anyone found that order button yet.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back