Greader2x Public Beta

evol said:
just make a thread about lang files and let us the users create the files for each language. then just make sure the syntax/filespec is A OK (could save you alot of work)
I more or less did that to get the current set of language files. But everyone posted the translations to the thread, that way others could offer corrections (or alternatives). It worked well, but took a few days.

The langage files themselves are just UTF-8 encoded text files with Unix line endings (either works now) and no BOM Header.

I suppose I could strip the BOM off if it exists when I read the language file. That way they'll just be straight text files.

In any case, I'll start a thread over in the Homebrew forum to get things underway.

Edit: Typo's

Last edited by a moderator:
no bugs found on the ultimat version.

some suggestion:
- maybe some subsection on the config screen like font/controls/option...
- maybe some explanation for the last option on the config screen.

Yod4z said:
no bugs found on the ultimat version.

some suggestion:
- maybe some subsection on the config screen like font/controls/option...
That's already been mentioned, but is a bit outside the scope of a bug fix at this stage. It's on the list of things to do for the release after this.

Yod4z said:
- maybe some explanation for the last option on the config screen.
That's also on the list for the following version. Short explanations will be added to all the config screens.

When I put GReader up for public beta, I decided to only do bug fixes and very minor improvements. Bigger improvements were likely to introduce more bugs, and the aim was to eliminate any existing ones ready to release v0.4

So far the list of improvements destined for V0.5 is fairly short, but no doubt when I release this, people will come up with lots of ideas :)

Last edited by a moderator:
greader will be the default texte reader for open2x? or me is the default one :D

Back