Great Puzzle Game Concept

phew... it's quite hard! I like it. Would probably be a good game to port. It reminds me of some game I have played before but I can't remember which one that was. It must be a remake aswell. Anybody know a similar game that this could be a remake of? Or is it a totally new concept? It just seems so familiar.

It's fantastic, a great game but also really nice graphics that are perfectly appropriate. I mainly wanted to point it out to you guys as I knew you'd like it, but also I'm being selfish - I want to play it on the tube!

®

aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!
too bloody addictive! :angry:
wish you'd never posted about it! :lol:
Would be a great game for someone to port/create - as long as it kept the isometric look.

It wouldn't have the same frustrated feeling in 2D as I get when the bloody block drops off the play area again and again.
In fact, better no-one ports it as it's so annoying! :p

xnopasaranx said:
phew... it's quite hard! I like it. Would probably be a good game to port. It reminds me of some game I have played before but I can't remember which one that was. It must be a remake aswell. Anybody know a similar game that this could be a remake of? Or is it a totally new concept? It just seems so familiar.
i've played at least two games like this before, but i can't remember what either of them were called.

i've also played one that was very similar, it was a cube but with differently colored sides, and you had to make let's say, the red side, hit the red tile on the floor. then you would "transcend" to the next level. it was supposed to be psychedelic and had lots of fractals and other nonsense. it was on a windows game sampler that i think microsoft put out...can't find any info though, and doubt i still have that disk.

edit: ok, i think it was "endorfun"...what a terrible name for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back