Grounding Ourselves

Gricey

Website
www.mikegrice.com
I've not posted much and there are thankyou threads, but while I sit waiting for my PS3 update to apply and I sip a nice cold Leffe I just thought I'd say a few words.

To the Pre-Orderers:
Congratulations guys, you've waited varying and long periods of time where there have been a lot of ups and downs, missed expectations and sometimes outright panic. What we need to be mindful of is that no matter how long you've been waiting, the end really is in sight so don't panic!

Sit back, chill, and before long you'll be getting that knock on the door that you've been waiting so long for. Don't get wound up over the current minor niggles; the time for that is past, imagine you're on a long plane journey and the pilot has announced we're ready for landing. Let the pilot do the work and you'll be there before you lnow it.

We're all part of a special community here, more than the sum of our parts; there's no point in acting like fsjal as this is the beginning of the journey, not the end.

To the OPT crew:
I bet you guys can't believe it either, all your hard work and heartache is finally paying off. You've achieved something incredible against the odds, you should be proud of yourselves.

Looking at EDs recent post, and how upset he sounded, you guys are showing the signs of burnout. I know you guys want more than ever to get the boxes out to the deservingly patient many, but please be mindful that you need to take things in easy measure.

Don't overdo it, don't stress yourselves, we all know the herculean effort you've put in so far so don't burn yourselves out over the next couple of months by overstretching yourselves. We can wait the handful of extra days, when the payoff is you guys ending the first run relaxed and full of energy ready to take a break and hit the next stage of the project at full strength.

Thanks guys, and happy assembling!

/signed
Gricey

There is no burn out with me, the Pandora is a fantastic bit of kit, and I believe once more people have one the doubters will see just how awesome it really is.

I've no doubt about it. It's a fantastic machine and totally unique.

I know I will be the talk of all the other cubical monkeys here at work once I bring mine in.

craigix said:
There is no burn out with me, the Pandora is a fantastic bit of kit, and I believe once more people have one the doubters will see just how awesome it really is.

Good to hear Craig, I completely agree.

Now Get Back To Work! :lol:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice to have some idea when the next 3000 are expected but its good that more testing of units is being done.
Im in the late 3000's so i guess any bugs and issues will be ironed out by then.Still the wait is painful.edit and yes its definately a unique and cool
device craig

Well i think I'm going to love mine certainly feels great in the hands. Only problem my backlight was broke so gotta send it back, also the right trigger button was not fixed properly. But when I get my new one I know it's going to be amazing.

jumpman said:
craigix said:

Good to hear Craig, I completely agree.

Now Get Back To Work! :lol:
Yeah! If you're not burned out you're not working hard enough! :p

borgqueenx said:
mmm yeah a project like this could just snap you out, and make you rage.
hopefully this wont happen.
Craig already might have gone through this period a while back. Thankfully, it didn't leave lasting damage. ;)

Back