Guarenteed 166mhz GP32!

You must be right...
I keep my good 156 Mhz for the moment until someone can do it in France (I'm french yes!).
Thank you very much Robster for your advice.

Johnny Rotten's comment was "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" which is a bit harsh in this case - if you don't think that the 20 pounds is a good deal for guaranteed overclocking, then fine: don't use Craig's service! But remember that some gp32s only run at 140MHz, and the extra 20 or 30MHz is reasonably significant in that case.
Oh dear. Sorry to cause offence. :(

It was meant in a very light hearted way, actually referring to how I would feel with only a slight speed increase. If anyone doesn't own a GP32, then the extra £20 is well worth shelling out, though obviously in my case, already woning a GP32, it just isn't worth it.

I have bought all my GP32 wares from GBAX, and can thoroughly recommend their service. Prompt delivery, extremely helpful and always willing to go that little extra mile to provide the end user an excellent GP32 experience! :D

Hope this makes amends for my earlier posting! ;)

dd

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I never took offence :) I was just arguing the other side of the discussion, trying to balance it out, like the good little Libran that I am...

Actually, I should probably also say that I have no connection with GBax, apart from chatting with Craig a few times about dev-related matters, so my posts were not commercially motivated :D

Back