hakmanplayer

I thought he had calmed down and liked his Pandora, at least he seemed liked he did. But yeah, right from the get go he was very belligerent and angry. I understand that he didn't like it, we all have bought something at one time or another that didn't meet our expectations, but I have never seen someone get so irate about it. He seems like one of those people that end up in the news for attacking a fast food employee for forgetting to remove pickles from his burger or calling 911 because they ran out of chicken nuggets. Amazing.

This is all my fault. :(

How so? :)
I shouldn't have wielded The Ban Hammer so prematurely.

You did us all a favour mate , you showed everyone his true colours... which some of us sensed anyway B)

Edit he looks a little bit like the dad from king of the hill ...but on his picture on here i thought he was black lol!

I can still remember when he was trying to be funny with Craigx in a thread and Craigx ends up telling him to cut that shit out or something along those lines :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Was he the guy selling the hopped up SD cards on Ebay?

Just watched it, he's got a fricking bird on his shoulder.... Who does that?

This is more of an advertisement than a warning for me...

One of his first actions as moderator was that he banned him for two weeks, which lead to all those crazy mails I got.

I doubt you could call that a 'fault' though ;)

hakmanplayer isn't a person that strikes me as someone who is in the habit of 'taking responsibility for oneself' - I suppose the fault would be in believing the two week ban would somehow encourage him to start.

And yes, it is a pity - for him. He's probably left a long trail of destroyed opportunities where he could have enriched his life. In the end all he'll be left with are his inadequacies - which he holds onto and defends like a ...badge of Honor. :huh:

P.s. Just an amusing observation - when I spell check my posts; ieSpell wants to replace 'hakmanplayer' with 'commonplace'. :p

and i really wish someone close this thread, that guy doesn't even deserve any of this publicity

+1 Exactly!!! He even commented about this thread.

Personaly, I read this thread first and expected the video to be alot worse than it was. I agree with most of what he said, except not getting one and being too hard to get things too run. That part at least right now says it was simply not for him (and to be honest most of the general consumer public). It may get that way later. The question for a general consumer is do you use emulators on computers? If yes then most likely already know the limitations of such.

this thread is good. Only because he was an angry individual from day one, people here helped him and I just read glowing praise form him before finding this thread. He is trying to hurt the project only because he made a mistake and bought something he was not equipped to handle. If I bought a motorcycle, I wouldn't make Youtube video's bashing the cycle because I cannot ride one.

I just don't understand why some people who make a mistake have to go shouting to the world it's someone else's fault instead of just walking away.

I really hope he sells that Pandora, he so doesn't deserve it!

"How do I use eBay? Do I need a stamp on my box?"

Someone should stamp on his box. The guy was an outright twat before, and I believed I called him out as such. There was a hilarious thread somewhere (GP32X?) about a meet for open handheld afficionados, where he was very twattish indeed.

D.

and i really wish someone close this thread, that guy doesn't even deserve any of this publicity

+1 Exactly!!! He even commented about this thread.

Personaly, I read this thread first and expected the video to be alot worse than it was. I agree with most of what he said, except not getting one and being too hard to get things too run. That part at least right now says it was simply not for him (and to be honest most of the general consumer public). It may get that way later. The question for a general consumer is do you use emulators on computers? If yes then most likely already know the limitations of such.
Care to quote the comment?

I know im not the most active forum member here, but you guys have helped me out a lot in the past with my noobish linux questions and such, so when hakman asked me for some help with rearmed i tried my best to help, but after an hour or so, he just started cursing. glad hes gone. :(

If the appointment of SONY as a moderator has in any way resulted in hakmanplayer leaving this community for good, then I for one will bow down before any graven image of SONY I might have previously spat on (figuratively speaking, of course).

Good riddance to the ungrateful phlegm-splatter of a creature.

does all this rambling means "Will it blend" will get a new object to test? and not a broken one?

Wow what an asshole (sorry for the language)!

After I spent 2 hours helping him to get psxrearmed working this is how he repays the community, what a shame.

Same here and I think there are more like us who tried to be polite and helpful and get in return big posts full of flames. A sad person, Im sorry I once sent him an apology for being a bit harsh.

BTW I still dont know how he wasnt able to do most of stuff he asked, I wonder if he ever had 1 PND running.

I would also like to urge everyone not to buy a Pandora because it makes squeaky sounds and requires a brain to operate. :blink:

Wow! I knew he was a jerk (yeah you.. I know you're reading this) when he started verbally abusing one of our nicest and most helpful members while they were trying to assist him with one of the emulators. That was completely uncalled for.

Sony, don't feel bad at all. He continued to randomly attack/mock people for no reason. Some of your past behavior may be questionable, but it was certainly never ill-willed. His banning was warranted and a good call on your part.

I usually avoid participating in any drama around here, but I just couldn't resist in this case. And it bugs me because I know he is feeding off all this crap. I'm pretty sure his only motivation for the video was to piss us off. He posted it and jumped over here to see the reactions. Urgh! And here I am playing into it..

Well, Mr Hakman, since I'm sure you are checking this topic every ten minutes to see how famous you are, I would just like to say (I will censor myself here) F.O.A.D.!

Back