Has anyone, at all, managed to get ahold of Craig?

I emailed to request a refurbished CC unit (like the kind being sold on gbax.com) in lieu of my original order a few weeks ago, but no response. I'm assuming the phone number will go similarly unanswered? (I'm in the US.)
I did the exact same thing to the same address and haven't heard anything either.   :(

so, for what it's worth, you have company in your misery...

just emailed sales(AT)gbax(DAWT)com

Fingers crossed but not overly optimistic.

which he says are only secretaries when it fits, are however shareholders in his company
They're family. He probably gave them shares as enticement to help him with less/no pay.
They are basically innocent bystanders with no control and should not be harassed.

Dunno know if they are family. But each of the four shareholders including him has only a 1GBP share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed sales@gbax.com on Saturday to ask about case parts, and he replied promptly with a list of items for sale.

Including

100% Fully working refurbished unit (new silver case, LCD cable, extra battery and carry case while stocks last) VERY FEW OF THESE = £120

Of course, you were asking about purchasing. People with outstanding pre-orders want to know if they can have one of the refurbs he's been selling.

I know, just noting that he's still watching his email, and also that he's selling these refurbished units by email.

If you want to get a hold of craig, ... start your email with an interest in sending the company openpandora ltd money for something.

I am just so infuriated that Craig requested parts (that ED installed!!!) so that he could use these boards to fulfill his outstanding orders and is now selling the goddamn things!

How in the hell can he even justify this?! Honestly the person that has been screwed the most by this jackass is ED. His good faith has been rewarded with the high hard one on NUMEROUS occasions....

<not appropriate - Binky>

/rant over

Last edited by a moderator:
Its bs i believe. It was never said that they are related. some guy on the forums here just made that shit up a while back.
Actually, you could be right, my bad. Jacquelyn and Debs are almost certainly Mother/Daughter but there's nothing to indicate they're Craig's family. Though I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

But the point is, as WizardStan said, they are just bystanders and shouldn't be dragged into anything Craig related.

Ok, so now we have proofs that he deliberately ignore preorder who request one of the CC console but respond to people who want to buy them... nice, anything we could do against him?

cause he definitely looks like a fraud now...

And that is the real problem: as soon as somebody will sue him, he will just declare bancrupcy and won't have any obligations anymore. :(

but no right to sell the CC units, no?

It's not like he respect his obligations anymore anyway...

In case he declares bankruptcy, government usually checks for the reason and the books. Depending on how he handled everything, it might be decided that he is personally liable, especially if he did some illegal things.

and as long as he is still running his company he can sell CC and pay himself some salary... I doubt he sell the CC to be able to afford shipping to preorder for other CC or to reimburse refunds or anything so noble...

I was for long against the idea of a bankruptcy, but in current situation I see almost only good point for us...

I still don't understand how he even does this.

If he sells stuff from openpandora ltd. on gbax, he needs to transfer the stuff from one company to the other. So he wold need to buy the Pandoras from Openpandora ltd., pay taxes for that transaction etc. If you think about that with the preordermoney people gave him, he already paied taxes for the income and now needs to pay those again...

Maybe he sells them on ebay to get around those?

Or can he just gift those between his companies. Or are gbax and Openpandora ltd. the same company?

Really, I don't get it.

Back