Has anyone, at all, managed to get ahold of Craig?

hitbyambulance

Website
troubletype.org
I emailed to request a refurbished CC unit (like the kind being sold on gbax.com) in lieu of my original order a few weeks ago, but no response. I'm assuming the phone number will go similarly unanswered? (I'm in the US.)

Last edited by a moderator:
He dosn't answer your request for a refurbished unit in exchange for your original preorder while selling refurbished units through ebay?

How...surprising.

On a serious note: I think craig is not easily reachable right now.

I emailed to request a refurbished CC unit (like the kind being sold on gbax.com) in lieu of my original order a few weeks ago, but no response. I'm assuming the phone number will go similarly unanswered? (I'm in the US.)
What email address did you use?

Actually, someone should really look into this. I thought Craig himself was the one who wanted (or was at the very least supporting the plan) to add an option to the survey for pre-orderers to settle for a CC unit to fulfill their orders. And now he's not going forward with that, but pocketing the money himself for the refurbished units?

He has a foremost obligation to cater his existing orders. And if the customer is willing to downgrade for a refurbished CC unit (like was the plan), then he damn sure should do that. I think some were actually even willing to downgrade to partly broken units, for crying out loud...

So, from what I can see, he's potentially (again, another being the recent amazon/ebay/whatever sales) opening himself to personal liability. Someone should inform him of this possibility, so maybe he would start supplying those CC units to those who want them. I think there were around 50 pre-orderers willing to do that, according to the survey.

On another note: this whole thing might look really bad if someone is auditing Craig's company's actions in the future.

Well if he hadnt then maybe ED wouldnt have repaired those units for him that hes now not sending to preorders...

If you want to get a hold of craig, or any of his accomplices, (which he says are only secretaries when it fits, are however shareholders in his company) start your email with an interest in sending the company openpandora ltd money for something.

That's the last I heard of him.

Well if he hadnt then maybe ED wouldnt have repaired those units for him that hes now not sending to preorders...

If you want to get a hold of craig, or any of his accomplices, (which he says are only secretaries when it fits, are however shareholders in his company) start your email with an interest in sending the company openpandora ltd money for something.

Basically a reversed Nigerian scam? 

Scambait the scammer into scambaiting you so you can have a conversation about something else?

Brilliant!  :D

Basically a reversed Nigerian scam? 

Scambait the scammer into scambaiting you so you can have a conversation about something else?

Brilliant!  :D
The cops here in the US use this strategy all the time to catch con artists and sex offenders :)

Actually, someone should really look into this. I thought Craig himself was the one who wanted (or was at the very least supporting the plan) to add an option to the survey for pre-orderers to settle for a CC unit to fulfill their orders. And now he's not going forward with that, but pocketing the money himself for the refurbished units?
it makes sense, he asked people whether they'd prefer a free Rebirth waiting a little bit, a 50£rebirth a "cheap" 1GHz upgrade or a free, possibly buggy CC units, once everyone said that they'd prefer something else he use that survey to say that no one want a CC unit and sell them for his own profit... this survey gave him a "good" excuse to do that, through I don't see how someone saying he'd prefer a GHz unit could mean that he do not want a CC unit if that was the only available alternative...

... once everyone said that they'd prefer something else he use that survey to say that no one want a CC unit and sell them for his own profit... this survey gave him a "good" excuse to do that, through I don't see how someone saying he'd prefer a GHz unit could mean that he do not want a CC unit if that was the only available alternative...
But didn't like ~80 people say they wanted a CC unit?

I kept giving Craig the benefit of the doubt since this all started until very recently... but seeing his email where he said he's getting rid of the last few pandora bits that are in the UK - when we all know ED had just sent him 50 boards - is just shocking.  That man could go a long way if he just learned to be a bit more honest with people.  Even if things are bad, being honest will get people on your side.

But didn't like ~80 people say they wanted a CC unit?

I kept giving Craig the benefit of the doubt since this all started until very recently... but seeing his email where he said he's getting rid of the last few pandora bits that are in the UK - when we all know ED had just sent him 50 boards - is just shocking.  That man could go a long way if he just learned to be a bit more honest with people.  Even if things are bad, being honest will get people on your side.
Do you really think, that he cares for sympathy?

which he says are only secretaries when it fits, are however shareholders in his company
They're family. He probably gave them shares as enticement to help him with less/no pay.They are basically innocent bystanders with no control and should not be harassed.

Back