Hase tournament on Friday 24th April (Hase pro hints inside!)

I added spectator mode. So somebody could spectate with the PC and record the play. ;)

You can even start spectating already started games. Of course you will have a latency. ;)

Wow. So much energy and progress. Ziz, to me Hase has become the official game of the Pandora.

One request for the next update; some way to control shot power more precisely. I find the shoulder buttons are too inaccurate. Not a big deal, I can live with it (I'm not very good anyways) but I'd like it.

Wow. So much energy and progress. Ziz, to me Hase has become the official game of the Pandora.

One request for the next update; some way to control shot power more precisely. I find the shoulder buttons are too inaccurate. Not a big deal, I can live with it (I'm not very good anyways) but I'd like it.
Even more? o_O What do you want? Per mille instead of per cent?
You know, if you press very short, it moves just a little bit. ;)

However to make it more clear, I added one digit after the comma. Just redownload, I don't want to make a new release for such a small change. :)

Yeah I'm not really sure what I'm asking, I guess. I just find adjusting with the shoulder buttons frustrating.

I'll think about it and if I come with an actual suggestion I'll bring it to you.

Hmm... I might be able to stream this event. (since I have that twitch account set up, I never use).

Maybe Ziz would be willing to join in on doing some commentary. I will ask him about that.

Only downside is my rubbish internet connection, so the Stream won't be high quality or anything ;)

Hmm... I might be able to stream this event. (since I have that twitch account set up, I never use).

Maybe Ziz would be willing to join in on doing some commentary. I will ask him about that.

Only downside is my rubbish internet connection, so the Stream won't be high quality or anything ;)
In fact it would be enough to stream with 800x480 anyway. ;)

For the Users of the Desktop builds (be it Linux or Windows) out there:

I made a new version using the Right Ctrl key instead of AltGr. AltGr is a bitch under Windows (at least with SDL1.3), but I don't want to use AltGr under Linux and Right Ctrl under Windows, so I changed it for every desktop system. Just redownload the most recent version 1.5.3.3:

Linux 64 Bit: http://ziz.gp2x.de/downloads/hase/hase-amd64.tar.gz

Linux 32 Bit: http://ziz.gp2x.de/downloads/hase/hase-i386.tar.gz

Windows: http://ziz.gp2x.de/downloads/hase/hase-win32.zip

When I was playing online I made comments even without enough time to comment and play effectively.

I know it is probably too early to ask this, but what would be a better time for those that are interested to meet up in the future?

For me Saturday morning for Eastern North America works well, just not too early.  Saturday afternoons might be ok.

I will try to take a look at time zones and figure out when it will not be too bad for those with normal sleep cycles (not me) in NA, Yurpland, Oz and Japan.  Are there regions where there might be interested people I am forgetting?  

Remember, you don't need a Pandora for Hase, so everyone come play.

Hm, Saturday doesn't sound good.

In fact already Friday is not so good, because most of the time I will not spend my time with my Pandora or my PC on Friday or Satuday evening.

I think Sunday or better a normal day of the week would fit better. And we should probably move the time to 9 GMT. ;) I suggest Thursday 9pm GMT.

On the other hand: It is probably not possible to find a perfect date for people from europa and people from the US. And we will never see Australians. :\

Well I shall be there this evening, from around 9PM UTC. A 'school night' might work better for more people though; thursday at 9 works too.

But I'll be there tonight, and probably next Thursday too if that goes ahead. At the moment you can on average get almost a whole game per night of this even without it being a game night.

Attunement for this evening/night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d02NCNcM9os

Stoked for tonight.

I have to get ready for a fancy adult dinner party but while I'm making some pasta sauce I will be getting pwned by you lot.

I will be available in a little while.  I may be in and out while I take care of family stuff.  If you are reading this before everyone is done for the night you should join us.

Thanks for showing up, everyone. I had fun, and hope everyone else did too.

Weeknights are usually bad for me.  Thursday might work, so I will try to be there.  That is a pretty busy time for me, though.  Is it ok if we use this thread to try to organize smaller meetups outside of IRC?  It will help some of us.

does anyone know the irc channel so i can connect with an ircclient?

Back