Hase sprites and textures

So you would only need one typical word for a character. The rest can be done with punctuation.
Not working so well for "I'm a worm with a hat" :p But I would suggest :

when shooting : "ejaculate!"

when hit : "couille!"

I bet Ziz can find out the rest :p

A squirrel:

squirrel.png

squirrel.gif

How many characters do you need? I have some more ideas...

You could probably do a loader for cgaracters that scans a folder in appdata for zip files containing graphics for the characters and maybe an ini file with a character name and description. So anyone can add their own characters at any time.

You could probably do a loader for cgaracters that scans a folder in appdata for zip files containing graphics for the characters and maybe an ini file with a character name and description. So anyone can add their own characters at any time.
Somebody is at least able to CHANGE the existing sprites. A sprite insists out of the image and a sprite description file.However I submit only the nr of the sprite, not the sprite itself. So if somebody would be able to ADD a new sprite, it would submit a number, which doesn't exist for other Hase clients. :\

The only solution would be to transfer the whole image, but this is on the bottom of my To do. ;)

Ok. I see. Transmitting the files should not be a problem as only the sprites used in the game would have to be transmitted and a png and textfile should only be a couple of kb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I see. Transmitting the files should not be a problem as only the sprites used in the game would have to be transmitted and a png and textfile should only be a couple of kb.
But I need to implement it. ;)

It's probably a good thing you can only change the local sprite sets, to avoid people playing against you using offensive sprite sets (apart from the one to be included in the next release as standard, of course).

qualityseal.png

Even though i made the best one here, it is still possible to participate.

If you have a good idea, share, it can become (virtual) reality! So unreal you wont be able to tell one from the other.

Firstly, did you test that?  The first four images are intended to be the crouch phase, where the hare doesn't move forward, so to my eyes that looks like the seal would hover before flying forwards.

Secondly, Ziz already made a release with new sprites in; I'm not sure he's looking for any more now (but I guess that's up to him).

Back