Hedgewars ported yet? If not I'll offer a small bounty

Has 'Hedgewars' been ported yet? or has someone tried and it runs too slow/other issues with it?

Would be great to have the full version on the Pandora opposed to the cutdown iProducts/Android version.

If not....I can offer a small bounty of £10. Sorry it can't be a bit more I don't work full time at the moment :(

There was a port at some point, but i don't hink it was polished and had problems with the touchscreen and some other things, so if somebody wants to take that on, I would like to play it again, too :)

Hmmm... Also it seems to need a pascal compiler.

Just like to say this bounty is still available!

I know someone tried to port it for the rebirth competition but it never seemed to go anywhere.

I can compile pascal source without any issues - PandaBAS is pure pascal :)

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
if it would be poor pascal, it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but hedgewars uses c++/qt4 for the gui, c++/sdl for almost everything else and explicitly freepascal for some single module, AI if I remember correctly.

I was abled to build freepascal, but failed to make the stupid buildsystem recognize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd likely give my right arm for an up to date build of lazarus in a PND.

D.

D.

Do you have lazarus in a cross compiler environment? or do you compile directly on the Pandora?

My cross compiler setup does not have it and I seem to be stumbling on setting it up..

Do you have lazarus in a cross compiler environment? or do you compile directly on the Pandora?

My cross compiler setup does not have it and I seem to be stumbling on setting it up..

Yeah, I have it set up in a Debian VM image. Don't ask me how, I just followed the instructions on the lazarus wiki. It's an older version, with FPC 2.4 - I'd love an updated version. If I could get a native pandora port of lazarus (or just FPC with the lazarus LCL libraries) I'd be happy as a pig in shit.

D.

Back