Open Bounties

I´ll put up a 10 dollar bounty if someone can port "tor" to the pandora. bonus ppints if its very similar to the current pc version.

I´ll put up a 10 dollar bounty if someone can port "tor" to the pandora. bonus ppints if its very similar to the current pc version.

here you go :)

http://ompldr.org/vYzRlZA

Oooh thats nice, do you still have the vivaldi control panel? where can i get this lovely port a yers?

You mean Vidalia CP :) .. no i didnt includedm, because there are more mess with that. Vidalia doesnt include privoxy autoconfiguration, and it's somekind pointless to use TOR without privoxy since more and more apps drops operating on sockets, and using direct http [browsers]. Anyway..

TOR is included in newest cli love package:

How to configure it?

type:

'torhelp' and follow the instructions [5 very easy steps] [you'll complete all in 50 seconds :) ]

btw. CLI Love includes: tor / privoxy / torify

more info here:

Last edited:
Just updated the first post with a few more bounties.

More importantly, I have not had the time to visit these forums much recently. If you notice a bounty not listed here, please PM or otherwise notify one of the mods (not myself), because there's no guarantee that I will read any PMs within a reasonable time frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to the above, please make it a PM, chaps. "Mod plz do this!"-type posts can be a bit infuriating, because it assumes that we'll see them, when this might not always necessarily be the case. ;)

Just to add to the above, please make it a PM, chaps. "Mod plz do this!"-type posts can be a bit infuriating, because it assumes that we'll see them, when this might not always necessarily be the case. ;)
If you're moderating, shouldn't you see pretty much every post ;)

If you're moderating, shouldn't you see pretty much every post ;)
As much as I'm sure we'd all like to, no. There are far too many posts to check each and every single one (though, myself, I check as many as I have the time for). That's the same reason why there's a Report button, too. :p

Just an update, packet injection has been enabled since H6

Not a clue who got it working...but they have money coming their way if they come forward!

Hi Vadsamoht, can you add this one:

Bounty for a Sharp MZ-800 emulator.

Done! Sharp MZ-800 Emulator Added. Sorry it took so long.

Also, that's one nice bounty you're offering there.

@Kumaki - Love and affection is enough!

Did anyone get packet injection working (Aircrack)... $$!

Well, if love and affection is enough, then here's my Bounty/Wish list...

1. Digger - the one released in 1983 by Windmill Software. There is a working version for Dingux already, so this should not be too hard...

2. Peggle that works on original Super Zaxxon OS.

Hmm maybe in luck with digger, got it compiled, no sound.. sound is distorted... but maybe easy to fix..

Looks like I may need to modify the controls to be more Pandora friendly.

looks like there was a GP2X port, but looks like they never resolved the sound issue..

Hmm maybe in luck with digger, got it compiled, no sound.. sound is distorted... but maybe easy to fix..

Looks like I may need to modify the controls to be more Pandora friendly.

looks like there was a GP2X port, but looks like they never resolved the sound issue..

Nice! Keep me posted on this...hopefully can get the sound going right too!

I'll be happy to beta-test for you if you need it.

Incidentally...the Dingux port of Digger DOES have sound...but somewhat distorted ---in that it is a little "crackly" in places...and not very loud.

I need to investigate this sound issue, I should look at the Dingux source maybe they found something to make it less distorted.

I can put out a beta PND, I just need to make the PXML and package it.. It seems to play just fine.

Back