Hello.

Gamers Galaxy

Still Fresh
Website
www.gamersgalaxy.net
Well since I don't see an introduce yourself forum I thought I'd introduce myself here since I source news from this great site ;) . Hi I'm a handheld and gaming enthusiast like yourselves and run http://www.gamersgalaxy.net in which I also support the new GamePark handheld. I hope to inform casual gamers about the GP2X which is what my site is for. Casual and hardcore gamers. I don't know much about the GP2X but hopefully I can learn from this site.

Regards :)

kknd_cf posted on Oct 13 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
Moved to genral talk (trust me OT is not the right place for this), also aQwaBlaz3 treat him with a bit more respect.

???

newbie = someone new to a community etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
darkplayer posted on Oct 13 2005 at 05:09 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Oct 13 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
Moved to genral talk (trust me OT is not the right place for this), also aQwaBlaz3 treat him with a bit more respect.

???

newbie = someone new to a community etc.
lol.

anyway, welcome to the forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

kknd_cf, you probably know better than i do (due to that logo under your name :p ), but wasn't off-topic the right place for this? I mean, saying hello is not gp32 related, so to me off-topic sounds like the right place. I don't really care, either way is fine, it just seems like i'm always seeing other mods moving peoples introductions and stuff from General TO off-topic, and now its reversed..... And, as far as i knos, newbie isn't disrespectful....

Back