Help needed locating folder for apps settings in NAND

Suilu/IP

Still Fresh
Ive uninstalled the Package Manager which came with pre-installed OS and installed a new version of it on my SD card, my problem is, when I uninstalled the older version the last dialog said something like ''App has been removed, settings has not'' or something like that. I want to clean up my NAND from it. The trouble I have is locating the exact folder(s) of those settings, I don't want to screw something up so I though of asking here... At least the general folder for all programs stored settings/ data.

Also additionally I wanted to ask if there is a command I could use on the terminal or an app that cleans up the system from thumbnails and stored TEMP files and stuff as such, so I could keep my NAND reflectively spacious for the OS to function properly? If I am not wrong there are such programs made for Ubuntu and other distros.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
all saved info used by apps, go onto your sd/pandora/appdata folder

Also additionally I wanted to ask if there is a command I could use on the terminal or an app that cleans up the system from thumbnails and stored TEMP files and stuff as such, so I could keep my NAND reflectively spacious for the OS to function properly? If I am not wrong there are such programs made for Ubuntu and other distros.
All temp files are stored to /tmp which is a RAM mount. Practically nothing is ever written to NAND, mostly just settings and security features.

Back