Help needed on GamesCom :)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
As probably most of you hopefully do know by now:

I'm at the GamesCom with my shop, having a 40qm booth and loads of Pandoras to play with!

If you've ever been to the GamesCom, you know that it's nigh impossible to take care of such a huge booth alone (replying to questions of interested users, taking care nothing gets stolen, drinking lots of coffee, etc.).

Therefore, I'm asking everyone here for help.

I can provide you a free exhibitors pass for any days. You should be at the booth for most of the time, but of course you're also free to take a look around the exhibition as well.

The show is from August 15th till August 19th in cologne in Germany.

I'll arrive on August 14th to setup everything.

Please let me know if you want to / can help out here.

Please take care of a place to sleep yourself - it's just too much work for me to organize all that.

In case you're interested, let me know via mail.

Please send a mail to: EvilDragon@openpandora.org

Subject: "GamesCom Help"

Let me know which days you want to help out (and how sure that is!), so I can do some planning.

I'm planning to go on The 19th from 10.00 till the end.

I'm planning to go on The 19th from 10.00 till the end.
We should totally meet up...

I would very much like to help, I am not sure about the dates yet, I could be there on any. The limiting factor are my exams, so I will have to see how much free time I can get (probably not all 4 days, unless I can get a few hours off each to study).

I have a place to stay and can be there early (a friend of mine works on GC, too, so we share a ride).

But anyway, I will send you a mail when I have a better idea or should I just send you a mail with my vague details now?

I can visit any day, maybe more then once. Am currently writing a thesis, else I'd help every day.

i will be there for the full 4 days ed.I can help out with whatever you like.

Ill mail you later with the days,times etc.Should be lots of fun!

As it will be fun to be in the same hotel (as i said to WoK, but not in the same bed ;^) ) can you PM us your hotel name ?

Finally my exams at University are done :D .

Let's make it official: I'll be also there all days.

@Wrath of Khan: "There can be only one". Let's see who'll be that one after those 4 days. ;)

Well, technically I could help as I live close and got the time. Wednesday might collide with some other appointment, but there is a chance I could even help then. It takes me a little less than an hour to get there by train, so I actually could drive home again each day. I know the fairy-building a little (at least one entrance) as I've been working there twice (or maybe three times) related to entrance-counters.

I'm just not sure if I am really good at talking to strangers and explaining them details about the Pandora (one issue might be that I'm simply too honest and always mention both sides of the medal) and whether an overcrowded fairy like the GamesCon is something for me. ;)

Having this said you can keep me in mind, if you do not find enough people that can help you (which would surprise me), but I hand over preference to others.

one issue might be that I'm simply too honest and always mention both sides of the medal

I hope ED doesn't mind me speaking for him :) : That's the way he also sells his products. If you're honest he says you sell your Pandoras to customers who really want one and verry few people will sent theire units back.

Cool ^^.

ED, you can stay at home, just send us some 1GHz units ^^.

We'll meet again within one year :D .

I'm looking forward to see you again.

Please be careful with you words.

Be honest. Didn't you want to say:

just send us some free 1GHz units
:D :D :D :D :D

^^^^ Cool guys should be fun. @askarus yeah Ed is the one.Lol. I pm'd linux swat about picking a common hotel. It should be fun.

I study in Eichstätt which is near Ingolstadt.

If things run well and if there's enough space in ED's car we'll travel together.

Of course I'll also help 1-2 days before we leave.

To make it more exciting: I have a nice surprise for everyone who meets me on the Gamescom ;) .

(no, it's not my bad english :D )

ED, I was wondering whether you got my mail about helping at GamesCom (sent on the 18th of July)?

Yep, got all your mails, already made a plan and will send you all an eMail within the next few days :)

Back