HELP!!! Weird Pandora Problem!! [Not Quite Solved Yet]

Okay, I've just tried out VICE on my machine, and it seems that the Start button opens the menu - can't really call it a GUI, but it's where you can change settings, discs, and quit the emulator from.
Thanks.

I will try that.

Incidentally, I solved NeoEmu...my neogeo.zip file was out of date.

I am going to re-try neopop with that now, too, currently I have RACE on there...but I think neopop might work with the newer neogeo.zip file.

Nope.  The Start button did not work for me on VICE.

This is the button that says Start and Alt on it, right?

I pressed it...no soap

So I tried Shift + that button...no soap

Then I tried Function and that button...no soap

Then I tried That button plus the Left Shouldr button, also tried the right shoulder button, and then both together....all no soap.

So I still can't figure getting into the GUI on VICE.  I ended up having to kill the process by holfing the Pandora button.

Last edited by a moderator:
No soap on Neo Pop either.  It does not seem to recognize games in the ,ngp format...it only recognizes the nepgeo.zip when building the game list.

Oh well, RACE works for me, even if it is no longer on the Repo.

http://exophase.devzero.co.uk/temper.pnd

here is a link for temper. it's still available, don't know if it still works though. also the neogeo.zip holds the bios for neogeo aes/mvs and not for the neogeo pocket. I think you don't even need a biosfile for neogeo pocket games.

btw: if you find some files not to be available, try googling for them. I just googled "temper openpandora" and it came up with the link in the first two results. I did this a while ago, since some software (forgot what it was) wasn't on the repo either and I found it on the olf gp32x archive. Not sure if that still exists though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back