GP32 Homebrew Hardware, Poll

How mutch would you pay for an Homebrew console ?

• <100Euro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100-149 Euro

• 150-199 Euro

• 200-249 Euro

• 250-299 Euro

• Total voters

Okay, additionally to all the support I can give (money, marketing, etc.) I now have my very own dedicated server, so you can have all the subdomains or domains you want for this project with unlimited webspace and traffic at my site for free :)

i will buy one.. if its between 150 - 250 € (ok i would also buy it if its cheaper :-D)
but the thing is even if a great community like this one is behind this project it could fail (what i really dont want to happen) so as backup you should have a PDA like system with linux, the only thing missing for that is Touchscreen. (linux shouldnt only be an option, not the Main OS (would just slow emus down).
I would also like to help where i can!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the system gets on its feet with some homebrew and pretty good emulators I'd prolly buy one... (If things from gp32 could run on it or alot of gp32 stuff was ported to it...) Assuming that the system isnt to large... and has a nice number of buttons... And a rechargeable battery that can be swapped our for a spare or AA's.. dunno...
I'd prolly pay $200-300 for it... maybe a bit more... not sure what that is in euros though...
I would definitely support this system.. It'd be like the gp32.. but better!

And Yes Evil Dragon is a LEGEND!

i will buy one.. if its between 150 - 250 € (ok i would also buy it if its cheaper :-D)
but the thing is even if a great community like this one is behind this project it could fail (what i really dont want to happen) so as backup you should have a PDA like system with linux, the only thing missing for that is Touchscreen. (linux shouldnt only be an option, not the Main OS (would just slow emus down).
I would also like to help where i can!
Sounds good (I hope you re meaning should and not shouldnt), but touchscreens arent cheap...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah meand should... :)
i could also live without touchscreen, if its much cheaper, but than we need a good external keyboard in my opinion, and the chatboard for the gp32 is not that good (dont know if the device or the app, but you have to press SMS again when you pressed YES, thats annoying)

I have two devices with built-in keyboards, the problem with them is that the keyboards have us-layout... So, that maybe a problem, then...

Back