How Do I Get Basilisk To Run In 320x240?

Anhaedra

In some pictures I've seen, it looks like there wasn't any scaling. Is it possible to run Basilisk in 320x240 and have the macintosh being emulated output that video mode as well?

Anhaedra posted on Mar 18 2006 at 02:47 AM said:
In some pictures I've seen, it looks like there wasn't any scaling. Is it possible to run Basilisk in 320x240 and have the macintosh being emulated output that video mode as well?
yes but you may need to change the cfg file
screen win/320/240

Last edited by a moderator:
Anhaedra posted on Mar 18 2006 at 11:03 PM said:
That made it crash.
do you have the latest version? the older version does not support 320x240. where does it crash ?

I have the latest version and, without editing the prefs file, could run the emulator fine but with the screen at a TINY 1024x768 which was almost visible except for text.

I editied the prefs file for 320x240 and ran it again and got black and white graphics all crammed into a column along the left side of the screen.

Also, with unedited prefs I have to run b2x as basilisk2 crashes but if I edit prefs it's the other way around.

Can someone post what they did to get this to work in 320x240? I know my disk image/ ROM works fine because everythng runs fine at 1024x768 it's just unreadable!

pkostrze said:
I have the latest version and, without editing the prefs file, could run the emulator fine but with the screen at a TINY 1024x768 which was almost visible except for text.

I editied the prefs file for 320x240 and ran it again and got black and white graphics all crammed into a column along the left side of the screen.

Also, with unedited prefs I have to run b2x as basilisk2 crashes but if I edit prefs it's the other way around.

Can someone post what they did to get this to work in 320x240? I know my disk image/ ROM works fine because everythng runs fine at 1024x768 it's just unreadable!
All i get is a black screen as well..I dont know what is happening

Mine finally works now. I used a different, newly formatted, SD card and installed the latest version. Then I edited the config file and it works. I don't know which of the things I did differently made it work but now it's emulating all over the place.

Back