How Do I Obtain A Refund?

silvercroc

Still Fresh
It's nothing personal against the team or the project, if i had the money i'd love to buy one of these as well, however i really want a decent CBR reader and mini laptop, so going to get an Eee PC, my gaming needs are completed by my PC for emulation anyways....

how do i get a refund? All my emails were lost from my hotmail account a while ago :(

Thanks in advance

Squidge said:
Have you tried sending an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com ? You'll need your order number.

Cheers Squidge, lost my order number in the great email smearing of 2009, will have to see what they say!

Last edited by a moderator:
You lost your order number? That's like the only thing that shows you really paid for the product :| First thing I did was to write it down and keep it in a safe place

but they must have your email address saved. like "recover password send to email"

OpenPandora will have his address and other personal details from when he placed his order with which they can locate his order number.

It is so long ago that I can't actually remember what information was necessary, but an address and credit card details were certainly be among them.

Back