How many icons fit on desktop?

char

I think my file size is like 30 but I can only fit 2 rows of 4 files.... I know if u make it smaller u can fit more but is there any other option I'm missing? I have searched the whole device and couldn't find anything additional. Also, is there option to place files anywhere u want on desktop? Instead of the pre placement ?

The PND system is a bit inflexible in that aspect.. I just don't have the majority of the icon show on the desktop..

You can move the PNDs to the menu folder to only have them show up there and not the desktop..

Here is a handy guide on where you can place PNDs to have show up in different areas.

/media/YOURSDCARD/pandora/desktop  - pnd files show up on the desktop background

/media/YOURSDCARD/pandora/menu  - show up in the Applications menu or in minimenu(under the categories suggested by the developer)

/media/YOURSDCARD/pandora/apps  - show up in all places; the desktop, the apps menu and in Minimenu  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I know where the placement is and everything. Just wanted to see if there was more space available on the desktop. The majority of my games are in menu under games.

I can place a whole bunch on my desktop.

4DW3fHd.jpg

Ih8n0NM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question, when I plug in my headphones the sound is terrible. Is there settings I need to change or something? It's really bad and I may as well just not use them. It isn't my headphones as they work great with other devices.

Thank you. That helps a lot. Didn't even think about that

I use an iconsize of 46, this gives me 3 rows of 6 icons. (menu, settings, desktop, desktop)

and I reduce the panel to 32 pixels to get more realestate (menu, settings, desktop, panel)

I use an icon size of 28 IIRC which still leaves the icons at a reasonable size on the desktop, I like to leave my most used ones there for instant access

Now, i also put the Icon Sice to 35 p, and its fits about 4 x 7 also 28 Icons on my Desctop..

I have the pandora now for about 3 Yeahrs, but thitnt knew this..

I still search for the option to reduce the Icon-spacing, so more icons fit on desktop without making the actual symbols smaller. Any Ideas?

How about using warlock bar? If you add more programs the icons are initially smaller but expand when your mouse pointer hoovers above them.

Back