how to find other pandora owners/users/potentials

Just added myself to the Member Map, many thanks to whoever set this up, it's a nice addition to the boards and can only encourage the community side of things.

Request to mods : Any chance of a pinned topic in general talk clearly alerting people to the presence of this rather nifty new feature?

Request to mods : Any chance of a pinned topic in general talk clearly alerting people to the presence of this rather nifty new feature?

That and the other features added, there may be others that we aren't aware of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added this last night :)

The menu structure will also be updated, so it is more easy visible :)

ahh, that'll be why i never noticed it then, on my phone i dont see the menus unless i click the button to reveal them all.

on my desktop, using Chrome browser, the 'members map' is tucked away under the 'more' menu button - i didnt notice it - i do have it though.

Ed, fyi if it helps, i have duplication of 2 menu items showing, dont know if this is down to my browser choice or if everyone has this?

its like this:

21necgl.png

Ed, fyi if it helps, i have duplication of 2 menu items showing, dont know if this is down to my browser choice or if everyone has this?

I see it too, now that you come to mention it.

Also, is anyone else having problems adding links to posts? If I press the link button, the screen 'greys out' as per normal but the box allowing a link to be entered does not appear.

I have no problem with the link box displaying.

I dont normally use that tbh and just paste the link in direct to the message body - dont use any of the included toolbar buttons - but i just tried and clicked the hyperlink button and the box popped up with the 'linktype' 'protocol' and 'URL' fields.

I have no problem with the link box displaying.

I dont normally use that tbh and just paste the link in direct to the message body - dont use any of the included toolbar buttons - but i just tried and clicked the hyperlink button and the box popped up with the 'linktype' 'protocol' and 'URL' fields.

Cheers FZERO, looks like it may be a weird local issue for me, I've done a bit of testing :

Vista with Firefox : The no link box problem occurs

Vista with IE9 : No Problem

XP with Firefox : No Problem

I can say that I'm pretty sure it did work yesterday with Vista + Firefox and that no updates to Firefox have been applied since it was last working.

No worries mate

from your testing, and you suspect that it was working ok yesterday with the same setup as you experience the problem with now...

...perhaps whatever updates Ed done to the board yesterday to add the map may have also caused this issue - though strange to only effect the Vista/FF setup?

for the record, my successful test of that link box was on Win7/Chrome, incase Ed or someone looks into this

I'm getting that same problem with Win7/Chrome.

Are you still getting it? Was just about to post a topic in support, but on checking it seems to be working for me. :rolleyes:

Good to see the map filling up too.

This is a cool feature, added myself. In the gp32x days, we all but had an Ohio meet-up, from what I remember there were a lot of us.Off the top of my head, I know of exophase, poem58, and everyones favorite damummy. I don't quite remember were Pickle is from but I know he absolutely loves Ohio State Football. :p

We should make a competition out of this to see what area claims the title "Pandora Capital of the Wolrd." Although it doesn't look like the UK will be easy to beat.

Just added my location.. Looks like moz and I will meet one day :p

Location added.

Count me in on that meet too. :)

Seems odd to see your location as Ashburton though, from your location field I was imagining you to be more Leongatha way ;)

- Neelix

Just added myself..... :)

Any other italian user ? I know there are...so c'mon

Back