Howdy

It should work with java pnd installed... never had any problems with it.

Check the output log of the pnd! They are located in /tmp and named according to whatever the app name is. Have a look inside for any obvious error messages, usually that helps in identifying what is missing.

The thing is LibreOffices PND is in the apps folder of my sd cardv, but it doesnt apear on my desktop and I 100% installed javalioni

The thing is LibreOffices PND is in the apps folder of my sd cardv, but it doesnt apear on my desktop and I 100% installed javalioni
Libreoffice should work even without Java. It is only required for some function of it. If it's in the pandora/apps folder it should show up in the xfce4 menu as well. If there is too many icons on the desktop sometimes it won't display them.

hmm it might be a corrupted download, I agree. Try to download it on your PC and then transfer the pnd manually to your SD card to see if that works.
As trashy already said, it has to show up in the xfce menu, if that is not the case, somethings wrong.

On your PC? Like how, what does it say? And what did you do beforehand that might have screwed it up?
Can you boot into recovery mode? Usually if you can get into grub, you should've a second boot option. Maybe you can give ISO Optical Drive a go and download an Ubuntu iso on your pandora, then boot from that and fix your computer ^^. See it as an opportunity to use your new magic box!

so err , I put my pandora on my pc , like on top of the pc case , and everything worked. then I grabbed my pandora and put it on my lap , and rebooted. it didnt boot ubuntu again. put my pandora on top again . it worked . Pandora = Magic Charm

1.use pandora as magic charm
4. PROFIT

Back