I am getting a New Pandora and need help

GameKing

Still Fresh
In a week time it's my birthday and I am getting a New Pandora so I am trying to find out a few things like it has two SDHC Memory card slots, what are there for and what is a good size and speed for each

I did have a broken pander for a short time but not long enough to work things out

In a week time it's my birthday and I am getting a New Pandora so I am trying to find out a few things like it has two SDHC Memory card slots, what are there for and what is a good size and speed for each

I did have a broken pander for a short time but not long enough to work things out
Quoted just in case an edit is made.

Anyway, no offence, but I'm 100% sure that as soon as you get one you'll just end up selling it within a month or two, so I'm going to ask you a serious question now...

Why bother getting one in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is the link to the compatible memory cards: http://www.pandorawiki.org/SD_compatibility_list

Did you recently purchase the Pandora? If not you have a considerable wait. There are people here waiting since 2009 for it and you have to wait for the RMA Pandors to be shipped. Now that O.P. has been struggling with the Mother Board manufacturer and will be switching to another company there will be at least a seven week wait as the MB Co has to retool and prep to make the boards. Then they have shipping time and construction time of the Pandoras. Last but not least what number in line are you? Of course you could have purchased this a while ago and i'm crazy. not trying to dash your dreams but i'm not seeing this making it by your Birthday. Read around the forums more. Great community and hopefully a great product, just a long wait.

Anyway, no offence, but I'm 100% sure that as soon as you get one you'll just end up selling it within a month or two, so I'm going to ask you a serious question now...

I can't sell this one, it will be given to me for my birthday and if I try to sell it I will be divorced

Here is the link to the compatible memory cards: http://www.pandorawiki.org/SD_compatibility_list

Did you recently purchase the Pandora? If not you have a considerable wait. There are people here waiting since 2009 for it and you have to wait for the RMA Pandors to be shipped. Now that O.P. has been struggling with the Mother Board manufacturer and will be switching to another company there will be at least a seven week wait as the MB Co has to retool and prep to make the boards. Then they have shipping time and construction time of the Pandoras. Last but not least what number in line are you? Of course you could have purchased this a while ago and i'm crazy. not trying to dash your dreams but i'm not seeing this making it by your Birthday. Read around the forums more. Great community and hopefully a great product, just a long wait.
I don't know where she got it from but she has got it and it will be here on Friday and its new that’s all I know

I don't know where she got it from but she has got it and it will be here on Friday and its new that’s all I know
We're all expecting pics please.
It has arrived and it's new I even had to brake the seal on the box, very happy and it's got two 16GB Class 10 cards in it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well it is possible he could've got a hold of one. Perhaps his wife (or whoever bought it for him), bought it new and factory sealed from someone on ebay. I've seen used one's on there from time to time (in fact last time I checked there was still one used pandora on there)

And I was here hoping this Redbaron nonsense would stick to Gp32x <_<

What I'd like to know is why he's posting as E.B and not RedBaron or R.B? Doesn't this board have rules against sock puppet accounts?

D.

And I was here hoping this Redbaron nonsense would stick to Gp32x <_<

What I'd like to know is why he's posting as E.B and not RedBaron or R.B? Doesn't this board have rules against sock puppet accounts?

D.
because i think those two accounts are banned

What's worse is this...

I can't sell this one, it will be given to me for my birthday and if I try to sell it I will be divorced

And then this...

SOLD

I have for sale a Pandora with all the standard accessories as well as spear battery and soft case plus 2 X 16GB Class 10 Patriot SDHC Memory cards, I got it 3 days ago, new old stock it was still sealed when I got it but I have to sell it because of medical bills

$450Au plus postage I will post it world wide

We're all expecting pics please.
It has arrived and it's new I even had to brake the seal on the box, very happy and it's got two 16GB Class 10 cards in it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Please stop trolling.

Remember, you both have the power to ban him :p

Remember, you both have the power to ban him :p

I had just seen that, and was gonna post here - nicely Ninja'd my friend :)

I can't believe this guy, he's incredible. And again, to the mods - if R.B and RedBaron are banned, isn't the creation of the E.B account technically a violation of the rules? Not that I want him banned, he's creat comedy value!

D.

Back