Been away for the last week and a half

PeeZapp

I was recently on holidays and spent some time with my pandora returned this week and was wondering if there is anything new going on pandora wise that is i am aware that Ocarina of Time is out in 3D and yes i will be getting a 3DS just to play this (and maybe a few mario games when they come out)

Hmm, a new release of the N64 emulator is out. They're also running alpha versions of Hot Fix 6 through its paces, so a few bug squashes there. And a new update by EvilDragon can be found here:

Hmm, a new release of the N64 emulator is out. They're also running alpha versions of Hot Fix 6 through its paces, so a few bug squashes there. And a new update by EvilDragon can be found here:

Ah very cool thankyou for the update is the new N64 emulator much good any more games working well?

Also is it updatable from the pnd store or do you have to download from a different source?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah very cool thankyou for the update is the new N64 emulator much good any more games working well?

Also is it updatable from the pnd store or do you have to download from a different source?

Hmm, I don't know how good it is; I've been working through some NES games at the moment so I haven't had a chance to give it a whirl. Pretty sure you can use the PNDStore application to update it, but it's also located in the 'repo' here: http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=mupen64plus

Back