I am getting really pissed off

9bbyo8.jpg

fixed

3 hours ago I Googled it to make sure the spelling was ok and unsurprisingly the "u" was denied, because I have my settings on USA.

Blood Americans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I was just trying to be funny. Guess I should've added a smiley. But just the fact that I am posting goofy stuff like that now, means I should probably get off here.

Oh, I was just trying to be funny. Guess I should've added a smiley. But just the fact that I am posting goofy stuff like that now, means I should probably get off here.

I got it; I was just running with it, bro :D I'm an American, but I prefer mostly British spellings (I don't do the mix-up with the double-consonants though).

To the author:Make a bet with them for the amount you need to upgrade :) You'll have your pandora sooner and close their mouths in a one move.

To the author:Make a bet with them for the amount you need to upgrade :) You'll have your pandora sooner and close their mouths in a one move.

I had ordered the full kit with all the accessories which nearly ran me $500. Though I think the Pandora kicks ass and do agree with the selling of premium units to keep the project going, I dont think I personally could spend that much on the unit alone. I have to admit you have an excellent suggestion though.

But at the A-holes at work telling me to cancel and refund. Its really getting on my nerves for the past year and a half.

EDIT: fixed
It is easy to understand how you feel. This long waiting period is not what we expected, but remember this. If we had all

received our Pandoras right at the very beginng, we would all be experiencing problems. Lots of modifications have been done.

It is almost a totally different piece of hardware. It is worth the wait. Just hand in there. The wait is almost

over....

Back