Getting A Little Concerned

Sorry to say I don't have much hope of getting my Pandora for months or years from now even though I'm around 700-800 in the queue. However I am getting a new Droid X phone this week and a Pandora would be a perfect pairing because of the phone's Wi-Fi hotspot capabilities. I can only dream....

Sorry a bit for posting and not returning, I've been rather terribly depressed and found it hard to come to these boards for a long bit of that as my initial Pandora had two dead nubs so it really didn't lift my mood to come here and read how speedy the production had been.

cosurgi, I hadn't voted because for whatever reason I couldn't wrap my mind around the different time zones. So I'll post what I can here and leave it to others to decipher if interest:

Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:38 AM, my initial email and the time is pacific. My Pandora was confirmed to be shipped the 24th of June, 2010 and I think it was about a month before then when I emailed the openpandorasales at gmail dot com. Oh my, seems my memory is getting worse as it's 350-450 looking back in the emails, just one more issue to consider seeing what I can do about this year.

Back