Getting A Little Concerned

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
I am keeping watch of progress and watching people post that they are getting their confirmation e-mails and their pandora's arriving, which is awesome. According to Jacquelyn (I will never spell her name right) I am at about 800-900. Which means that I'm right on the edge of where the supply of boards would end. (On a side note, any word from Texas yet?) Anyway, the point of the e-mail is finding out if anyone on here is even close to where I am in queue, and what is the approximate queue? And have you gotten a confirmation or a Pandora?

I'm just a little concerned that my order may have gotten lost in queue, just doing a little research to calm my nerves. Thanks!

There are more boards on the way and new cases will arrive soon. Check the quote in the pinned "Latest Development" thread.

Bigun said:
I am keeping watch of progress and watching people post that they are getting their confirmation e-mails and their pandora's arriving, which is awesome. According to Jacquelyn (I will never spell her name right) I am at about 800-900. Which means that I'm right on the edge of where the supply of boards would end. (On a side note, any word from Texas yet?) Anyway, the point of the e-mail is finding out if anyone on here is even close to where I am in queue, and what is the approximate queue? And have you gotten a confirmation or a Pandora?

I'm just a little concerned that my order may have gotten lost in queue, just doing a little research to calm my nerves. Thanks!

750-850 Not yet and no email yet either.

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
There are more boards on the way and new cases will arrive soon. Check the quote in the pinned "Latest Development" thread.

I did before I posted, I caught where the cases were being shipped, some by air and some by sea... didn't catch the part about the boards though, thanks!

Middo said:
Bigun said:

750-850 Not yet and no email yet either.

That makes your queue a lowest common denominator, until someone posts a lower queue. Thanks!

Bigun said:
According to Jacquelyn (I will never spell her name right) I am at about 800-900. Which means that I'm right on the edge of where the supply of boards would end.

Don't forget, of the first 1000, 250 will go to ED's shop, and some went out as one-nubbers. That puts you (probably) in the next batch of cases, and who knows where with the PCBs. Maybe a couple of weeks...

Tell you what - you'll be glad you didn't get one earlier - you'll be getting a much better software experience (and QC'd :pandora2ut4: ) than you would have up 'til now. And things will still be getting better for ages yet.

I was estimated at 450-550 and I had mine last week, had to ship it back due to dead nubs :( .

Edited:

Sorry to those I confused, I was wrong and it was 350-450. Not a huge change, but significant enough in the context of this thread and my (accidental) contribution to the general apathy on these boards.

Vorporeal said:
400-500, and no email yet. Relax guys. ;)

Korlithiel said:
I was estimated at 450-550 and I had mine last week, had to ship it back due to dead nubs :( .

These two posts kind of conflict. I guess the numbers thrown out were a vague guesstimation.

But that does put the Pandora at about 400 to 500 shipped to end users.

I'm 400-500 in the Craig queue and haven't received one yet. People are forgetting about the Pandoras that the German and Turkish shops have been getting.

Bigun said:
Vorporeal said:
400-500, and no email yet. Relax guys. ;)

Korlithiel said:

These two posts kind of conflict.
They don't exclude mathematically. Korlithiel could have been around 460 while Bigun somewhere close to 500.

Assuming 600 are sent to customers and 25% of those were on ED's list, then the last pandora sent was number 450 in Craig's queue.
I'm 650-750 in the queue, so I might not even get one from the next 400 that are being made (300 for Craig and 100 for ED).

This might be totally wrong, but I'm not worried at all! :)

panik said:
Assuming 600 are sent to customers and 25% of those were on ED's list, then the last pandora sent was number 450 in Craig's queue.
I'm 650-750 in the queue, so I might not even get one from the next 400 that are being made (300 for Craig and 100 for ED).

This might be totally wrong, but I'm not worried at all! :)
This makes me feel a little better. I would complain more but I've been sidetracked by a few gadgets, a B&N Nook and a eee PC(it sucks, can't do 720p video). I'm reading for hours a day but when the shininess of my Nook wears off I'll be more concerned.

^ :)

I ordered a beagleboard yesterday, that I expect to arrive early next week. That should keep me busy.

^^
That sounds cool, are the new boards out yet, the X something or rather? I've wanted to get one of those for a XBMC machine but am waiting for that to materialize.

EDIT: This, the BeagleBoard-xM, is the next version, it will be out soon and I'll wait for that.

second exodous said:
...it will be out soon and I'll wait for that.
Waiting is what I'm trying to avoid in this case. The current one is perfect, because I can have it *now* :ph34r:

Edit:
Bigun, I guess the message is that our pandoras will come to us eventually. We just have to find something else to do in the mean time.

I'm 300-350 in Craig's and i haven't heard anything. i ordered within first 30 minutes of pre-orders.

Back