I can't download emulators from open handhelds??

bencowher

Still Fresh
I just got a new pandora and was trying to download some apps and emulators from openhandhelds.org everytime I try to download anything from the website I get the followeing error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /pandora//uploads/Home/Pandora - Emulators/Console Emulators/vba-1.7.2-1.pnd was not found on this server. Apache Server at dl.openhandhelds.org Port 80

please help,

Try the Repo here

thanks for the link this might be a stupid question but where do you put the rom or isos in a pnd. file or how do you load the games... brand new to the pandora.

had a caanoo and you put the games in the rom folder.

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
well when you run the pnd a specific data folder dedicated to that PND is created in the following location <SDCARD>/Pandora/Appdata/<nameOfApp>

just create your roms folder in there or if the emulator supports it you can put your roms anywhere on your SD card and just locate them via the filebrowser/selector in the emulator.

hum, that's the kind of question you're not suposed to ask there, it's quite illegal...

Yes, google is your friend in such a quest.

First thing you should install is pndmanager as you can browse and download the pnds on the pandora with a very nice frontend with it.

+1 for using the Repo.

Looks like there is a problem with Open Handhelds at the moment, the link from the resources menu on the forum does not work for me either.

Back