I dont know what you guys are doing?

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
Malt-WhiskyGross.jpg

here's to the pandora and its community :)

Without our without premium units :p

(my situation doesnt allow for any 'premium' single malts so I have to make do with a black grouse)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm...Yes, that is a good suggestion. I think I'll go for a Talisker, or possibly a Caol Ila.

Mmm...Yes, that is a good suggestion. I think I'll go for a Talisker, or possibly a Caol Ila.

Never had any of those should I remind them :) I like to once in a while taste a new whisky, I am still very rookie in the whisky department.

I think I had glenfiddich, glenkinchie, glen moray, glen livet 10 and 18 years, wait Ive only had glens :p

Supposedly, you can tell where a whisk(e)y has been brewed based on the spelling. But I'm sure you guys already knew that.

lol, had opened a beer, sat in front of my PC and saw this thread : ROFL !!!

Cheers all !

Never had any of those should I remind them :) I like to once in a while taste a new whisky, I am still very rookie in the whisky department.

I think I had glenfiddich, glenkinchie, glen moray, glen livet 10 and 18 years, wait Ive only had glens :p

The only single malt I've tried is Glenlivet 12, which is pretty good, but probably the bottom in terms of price at least. Most of those are pretty expensive.

I've got a small bottle of Laphroaig in the kitchen. It's my favourite so far, I love smokey whiskies

Fun to see that whatever whisky brand you google its always the finest whisky :D
You should make some homebrew whisky and enter it into the homebrew competition. If you give a glass to each judge, I bet you would win.

I prefer a bit older than the standard 12/15/18 year old ones...

Glenfiddich 21 year old

Scott's Select North of Scotland 1964 (I have a 46 year old bottle) :D

If you can find 'em, try 'em before they're gone!

Whiskey makes my Sarcasm increase 100 fold.. The voice that tells me to be tactful goes away I just tell people what I really think.. It's bad.. I'll stick to Beer.

I'll grab a Grappa :)

Just finished building HF5 Beta 3 and will do the post about it now :)

Back