I Had A Dream......

Crocomire

.....me
Website
Visit site
dudes, i'm fuckin obsesed, the very last thing i did b4 oging to sleep last night was to check the gp32x news, them i dreamt that yoyo had released opensnes9x 0.8

when I was small I used to dream that all my gameboy games were in the deep part of the pool :( (I was hydrophobic AND addicted to games :p - now I'm just addicted to games XD)

I constantly dream about viruses and trojans taking over my pc, feel so damn real that the next moring i wake up thinking i have an infection and not dealt with it...

geek nightmares :p

Crocomire posted on May 16 2004 at 08:46 PM said:
dudes, i'm fuckin obsesed, the very last thing i did b4 oging to sleep last night was to check the gp32x news, them i dreamt that yoyo had released opensnes9x 0.8
Uh, I don't know what you're talking about dude. Opensnes9x 0.8 has been out for days, it's in the downloads section. Check it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had a dream that made any sense.

For instance:

I dreamed that I was playing a RTS, and I was playing against George W Bush. W was whooping my ass and taking over the whole world, but just as I was about to be killed the Wing Gundam burst out of the center of the earth and grabbed Bush. The next thing I remember is seeing the earth spiral downward in a crazy lava-lamp-rainbow-sinewave effect.

Or:

I dreamed that the administrator of a site I regularly visit (not this one) had been incarnated as an evil midget who took over my house. He killed C-3PO but I managed to break his head off with a baseball bat. Then butterflies and shit flew out of his decapitated body and he turned good and decided to live with me.

Those are both actual dreams I had.

My dreams never make sense.

I used to have pixelated 8-bit dreams at the age of 4, where I dreamt I was a ship in a side scrolling shoot-em-up, and my bullets went straight through them and didn't kill them... I used to get so wound up trying to kill them.

I was 4. 4 FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Back